SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:44 am

I'm glad Gabby and Erich talked it over before tonight. Not sure if she's still forgiven him though.. guess we will see once DWTS ends how their relationship will turn out.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:45 am

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478daf6ef7e72d282a049a48a4444996d9c8a58466&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s1pg5wir3okya836haox7ocomj8ibssfdzp3dozg&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47925b4e98878cf62ff2aca87a68e4163be024053a&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478dbd2cfe15263a3a92746d14f56bb3f886da4769&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47774494c64a28d4bee3e06667c350d61eb66f4ff6&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 am

After 3 hours, this is how I feel:
1. I just watched 1 hour of commercials. Shameless how ABC promotes itself.
2. Gabby and Erich - rooting for them. They're cute together.
3. Rachel - ugh
4. Tino - apology seemed sincere. Just be glad this is over
5. Zach is not into Brianna, who received America's First Impression Rose.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:13 am

@Amethyst I'm curious as well.  Also exhausted from just finishing this three hours of dramarama.... :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:20 am

Rachel was by far the WORST Bachelorette in the history of this show. It wasn't just Tino she treated horribly, it was ALL of the men. Tino was the unfortunate one who ended up with her. She told Tino she didn't want to be engaged, and only wanted to date. He kissed one girl. Is that even cheating??? It was horrible to watch. He was likely threatened with legal action if he did not show up last night, to face her again on live tv. Every time he tried to discuss what SHE said to him, she basically threatened, and said, DON'T YOU DARE. To have the women in the audience cheering her on was sickening, and the former leads, don't even get me started. It was an all-time low having Aven come out in front of Tino. I hope that I NEVER have to see Rachel Recchia in ANY shape or form, ever again. The girl needs counseling and needs a LOT of it. Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:23 am

From these comments it looks like I didn't miss anything. I haven't watched since Tayshia and probably won't. Dumpster fire is an understatement. Thanks for doing the dirty for those of us who just can't!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:19 am

Linds911 wrote:Well those Rachel and Tino conversations were awkward.. He wasn't apologizing, she wouldn't let him explain himself, Tino thought they were broken up, e.t.c. just yikes all around. I liked him and her together but now I'm glad it didn't work out.

Rachel needs to take a break from dating for awhile. Maybe BIP next year if still single laugh out loud

I heard Tino apologize several times - and he seemed sincere to me. He attempted to explain why "the kiss" happened but Rachel didn't seem to want to hear - or understand what he was going through.
Jesse asked Rachel what she wanted to hear from Tino and she said she wanted him to apologize. he came out - apologized - and that wasn't apparently what she wanted to hear. Throughout the episodes I was taken aback by how much crying Rachel was doing. She apparently had fallen for Tino so you would think that all the other incidents would be distressing but she still had Tino -- so why was she in tears all the time? It would seem she maybe has some unresolved issues. Her manner of rejecting Zach, Aven and now Tino was angry, accusatory, and unfeeling.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:22 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Rachel was by far the WORST Bachelorette in the history of this show.   It wasn't just Tino she treated horribly, it was ALL of the men.  Tino was the unfortunate one who ended up with her.   She told Tino she didn't want to be engaged, and only wanted to date.  He kissed one girl.  Is that even cheating???   It was horrible to watch.  He was likely threatened with legal action if he did not show up last night, to face her again on live tv.  Every time he tried to discuss what SHE said to him, she basically threatened, and said, DON'T YOU DARE.  To have the women in the audience cheering her on was sickening, and the former leads, don't even get me started.  It was an all-time low having Aven come out in front of Tino.   I hope that I NEVER have to see Rachel Recchia in ANY shape or form, ever again.  The girl needs counseling and needs a LOT of it.   Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2292733854

I couldn't agree more ! Just horrible ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:56 am

My thoughts after all is said and done….

Way too much Rachel and Zach and not enough Gabby and Erich!!!

Gabby and Erich are comical and seem to be keeping it real.  His proposal was cute and awkward and all the things it should be, one of my fav of all the seasons. “Together until the wheels fall off” LOL. Not scripted or most romantic but came from the heart. They are working through things -good and bad- together, like people in a relationship are supposed to.  All the ‘he doesn’t want to propose’ drama seemed producer driven, they stated they didn’t have time to discuss and I felt like Erich was trying to say he wanted them to be on the same page, again he was thinking of Gabby. Lots of editing to that scene. To me Erich is not the heartless person media is trying to make him out to be. He owned that he did wrong and admitted he thought going on show would not end like it did for him.

Rachel, it was painful.  I was never a Tino fan but I began to feel bad for him.  Two filmings of him apologizing only to be hung out to dry and then have F2 called out to take your ex finance on a date….that was just trashy.  I don’t understand why Rachel wasn’t looking to Tino for support when she was struggling, seems like she was distancing herself while in therapy over media pressure. Again, this should have been the time they were there to support each other. It is apparent she isn’t ready for a relationship because you don’t just shut it down when you are having trouble and then throw shade at the other person for not understanding you. She seemed more than happy to share his shortcomings with viewers but when he tried to mention anything about her it was shut down and considered taboo. None of it was healthy or productive.

Closing thought, if Rachel had so much trouble and had to go into therapy over media response WHY is she on BIP?
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:02 am

plenty of time for Meatball to come back and propose to Rachel now that Tino is gone

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:09 am

Comforted to know that others feel similar after watching that mess last night! Was appalling how the audience and past leads cheers Rachel on - this is how people like her become so entitled. Obviously, Michelle, Becca, and Kaitlyn are earned their paycheck and played the role they were hired to do because no healthy person could ever have supported the behavior Rachel displayed. Tino is no saint but I really hope someone is checking on his mental state today. Nick V. is also not my favorite but maybe he will allow Tino to complete a sentence and share his side. BN needs to embrace Tino.

After the way Rachel treated Aven you've got to wonder what ABC promised him if he would come out on stage last night. And WHY does ABC think a woman needs to be rescued by a man? no idea duh
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:37 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Rachel was by far the WORST Bachelorette in the history of this show.   It wasn't just Tino she treated horribly, it was ALL of the men.  Tino was the unfortunate one who ended up with her.   She told Tino she didn't want to be engaged, and only wanted to date.  He kissed one girl.  Is that even cheating???   It was horrible to watch.  He was likely threatened with legal action if he did not show up last night, to face her again on live tv.  Every time he tried to discuss what SHE said to him, she basically threatened, and said, DON'T YOU DARE.  To have the women in the audience cheering her on was sickening, and the former leads, don't even get me started.  It was an all-time low having Aven come out in front of Tino.   I hope that I NEVER have to see Rachel Recchia in ANY shape or form, ever again.  The girl needs counseling and needs a LOT of it.   Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2292733854
100% agree with all of this, and I would like to add if she is ever the pilot on my flight I would have to disembark. Her mental health is questionable and I would hate to be on her flight after she had a lover’s spat!
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Minney
mruab
locoforbach
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Linds911
BachFan27
Maddy
Amethyst
CHO