SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:36 pm

I found it kinda interesting last night when Kait said that she hadn’t spoken to Zach since her 1N1 .. and according to the filming schedule a whole week had passed
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:43 pm

I noticed the dynamic between Kait and GABI’s time with Zach is definitely getting stronger .. and he talk kisses with both of them laugh out loud .. also .. and not all will agree .. him kissing Kait, she was leaning to him .. and him kissing Gabi, he was the one leaning

Can’t wait for next week .. Gabi catches up time wise with her 1N1 and Kait doesn’t get time with him because of Covid
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:46 pm

I usually find the F3 (rumored to be Ariel) to be the physical connection and having another intimate 1 on 1 for the final date might just be too risky for the lead. Ariel seems much more sophisticated than Kaity and Gabiand is not shy about grabbing Zach for some physical attention.

Looking forward to seeing Zach and Gabi next week, hoping it produces clues through body language that we can decipher.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:54 pm

@luvstx I haven't been following this season as closely as others, but I tend to agree.  Something feels off kilter but I DNK what that can be.  I am enjoying Zach more than I thought I would.  He's showing himself to be thoughtful and caring and decent which are wonderful traits.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:06 pm

when was the last time the f1 & f2 were this close? really don't know what to think about it

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 212
https://www.instagram.com/kaitybiggar/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:18 pm

I’m glad they are! It’s refreshing and much needed these days! Good for them.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:00 pm

Jeepers wrote:Can someone bring this over and post….. GABI’s 1n1

https://instagram.com/stories/teamzachshallcross/3037742540398641763?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That's an IG story that's going to disappear soon. This youtub @bluwavz posted has the date.

bluwavz wrote:

Gabi narrates a lot but how much screen time has she had together with Zach compared to Katie? To me it seems very little because I'm always waiting so I can analyze them together. I'm looking forward to the one on one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:18 pm

Thank you GA

I think Kait has had more time with him because of her long overnite date .. (and she gets a second 1n1 before HTDs) .. and keep in mind parts of the show that was not shown, a whole date!!.. but I think Gabi catches up a bit with her 1N1
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Can someone bring this over and post….. GABI’s 1n1

https://instagram.com/stories/teamzachshallcross/3037742540398641763?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That's an IG story that's going to disappear soon. This youtub @bluwavz posted has the date.

bluwavz wrote:

Gabi narrates a lot but how much screen time has she had together with Zach compared to Katie? To me it seems very little because I'm always waiting so I can analyze them together. I'm looking forward to the one on one.

I haven’t finished last night’s epi, but wanted to comment on Gabi’s narration. She’s had so many ITM’s for someone with very little time with the lead. She didn’t speak to him on night one, aside from her limo entrance. I can’t help but wonder if she’s being considered for Bette. She’s likeable, easily becomes  emotional; and I also wonder how much production is behind some of the emotion vs it being organic.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:56 pm

A couple of Zach interviews been posted. One with Extra and Entertainment Weekly. The EW one said they talked to Zach on 2/10. These media stuff is usually done on the same day or two consecutive days. I’m guess more will be posted in the next couple days and they where done last week. We well know if it is if he is in the same outfit for the extra interview in the rest

Extra video

https://youtu.be/L9adIKMw6-g

Here is the link to the article with the date.

https://ew.com/tv/the-bachelor-can-i-steal-you-zach-shallcross/

If it does get proven that all these interviews where done last week. I am guessing he was on a shv and most likely with Kaity. Gabi was home last night. I doubt she would just stop home to watch the episodes. Kaity didn’t post what she usually does during show time. She is posting her usual memes now but even while having dinner with her Kingston friends last week she posted memes. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:22 am

A composit of GABI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Coqz6VqDwsg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:06 am

Jeepers wrote:I noticed the dynamic between Kait and GABI’s time with Zach is definitely getting stronger .. and he talk kisses with both of them laugh out loud .. also .. and not all will agree .. him kissing Kait, she was leaning to him .. and him kissing Gabi, he was the one leaning

Can’t wait for next week .. Gabi catches up time wise with her 1N1 and Kait doesn’t get time with him because of Covid

I saw it the complete opposite last night. laugh out loud I think he leans into Kaity much more then with Gabbi jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47