SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:32 am

Remember - no matter who he is leaning into (or towards) on week 4, it doesn't mean it's still true at the end.

If I wasn't spoiled (as much as anyone else is, since it's a toss-up at this point), I'd be wondering who he ends up with. He seems to be really into a number of these girls. I'd think Kat was in the running for sure. He also talked of butterflies with her or someone else Monday night.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:A couple of Zach interviews been posted. One with Extra and Entertainment Weekly. The EW one said they talked to Zach on 2/10. These media stuff is usually done on the same day or two consecutive days. I’m guess more will be posted in the next couple days and they where done last week. We well know if it is if he is in the same outfit for the extra interview in the rest

Extra video

https://youtu.be/L9adIKMw6-g

Here is the link to the article with the date.

https://ew.com/tv/the-bachelor-can-i-steal-you-zach-shallcross/

If it does get proven that all these interviews where done last week. I am guessing he was on a shv and most likely with Kaity. Gabi was home last night. I doubt she would just stop home to watch the episodes. Kaity didn’t post what she usually does during show time. She is posting her usual memes now but even while having dinner with her Kingston friends last week she posted memes. All Jmo.

Kaity was in Florida on Monday posting with Jessica. It looks like Kaity left that Monday and either flew to TX or Canada. During the episode she posted a screen shot of Jesse palmers tweet and it had CST time stamp. She posted with her dog this morning which I think is in either Austin, TX or Canada. If Kaity was with Zach yesterday it’s strange to me that she would posts photos on her IG stories of her and Gabi hugging with a heart.

Gabi was last seen in Houston with her co workers Monday night. She’s been MIA since.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:A couple of Zach interviews been posted. One with Extra and Entertainment Weekly. The EW one said they talked to Zach on 2/10. These media stuff is usually done on the same day or two consecutive days. I’m guess more will be posted in the next couple days and they where done last week. We well know if it is if he is in the same outfit for the extra interview in the rest

Extra video

https://youtu.be/L9adIKMw6-g

Here is the link to the article with the date.

https://ew.com/tv/the-bachelor-can-i-steal-you-zach-shallcross/

If it does get proven that all these interviews where done last week. I am guessing he was on a shv and most likely with Kaity. Gabi was home last night. I doubt she would just stop home to watch the episodes. Kaity didn’t post what she usually does during show time. She is posting her usual memes now but even while having dinner with her Kingston friends last week she posted memes. All Jmo.

Kaity was in Florida on Monday posting with Jessica. It looks like Kaity left that Monday and either flew to TX or Canada. During the episode she posted a screen shot of Jesse palmers tweet and it had CST time stamp. She posted with her dog this morning which I think is in either Austin, TX or Canada. If Kaity was with Zach yesterday it’s strange to me that she would posts photos on her IG stories of her and Gabi hugging with a heart.

Gabi was last seen in Houston with her co workers Monday night. She’s been MIA since.

Yeah saw the dog post earlier. The dog stays in Canada from what she has posted before. If that’s a live story guessing no shv this week. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:59 pm

The more I observe the F6 I can see that Charity would make a great ette .. she is beautiful and smart, compassionate and very well spoken

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:03 pm

Zach in NY on Monday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoseQEqPlrm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:06 pm

Next epi press release

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/3039079915195335925?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MjkzY2Y1YTY=

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:23 pm

I haven’t done a lot of sleuthing or going on SM, just what’s posted here, but does anyone know what happens to Jess? She was my fav night 1 and though not much screen time with Zach, when they are together they seem close. She is super shy and nervous but seems very sincere and genuine. She even speaks well of all the women and tends to have good judgement in most “drama” situations. I feel like she would be a terrific Real Life partner. Seems like Kaity and Gabri have a pretty big SM presence. To me it always seems that even if they are there for love, they also want so sort of fame after the show. I don’t get that vibe from Jess. JMO from limited info and watching the show.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:46 am

jess was already an influencer before going on the show laugh out loud she is very sweet though, she'll do well on paradise this summer imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:00 am

Seeing as Zach’s visit to London gets botched .. and he always wanted to go there .. I bet he and his F1 get gifted a trip to London at the end of this 🥰

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:08 am

@Jeepers That would be great if that happens! I know it's happened before but I can't remember who got trips on the ATFR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers That would be great if that happens! I know it's happened before but I can't remember who got trips on the ATFR.

I believe Cassie and Colton got a trip to Thailand . I don't know if there were any others since though.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:56 pm

Didn’t JP and Ashley get a return trip to Fiji?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47