SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:05 pm

Most of the people I know who watched this season didn't like it. The girls kept fighting from the beginning till the end, that's all I remember about this season. The biggest problem was Sasha M, everybody couldn't wait for her to be sent home, but she was there till the end.
Tomorrow is ATFR, or after show as they call it about what happened after the show ended.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:38 pm

The show fell apart following the first episode. I think the producers did too much! The different roses, pitting the girls against each other, and a bachelor who acted his way through the show.

I'm now more curious about what really happened on the show. Too many girls have complained about what really happened...

Apparently, Sasha is claiming that Alex reached out to her anyway he could, for her to hype up the show so he could generate more followers. Says that she blocked him... who knows.

Lots of rumors about Kateya winning by default because her daddy bought her victory on the show. Says this is why she was like a cat with her milk on the show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:47 pm

I'll be interested in hearing all about the FRC!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:52 pm

IA with you about this season.  I watched up until ep 10, but couldn't take any more.  For a four hour episode, the girls bickered for at least two hours and it was hard to watch.  I didn't really like any girls, except maybe Sasha P and Vika, and even they grated on me at times.  And Aleks was just meh - I don't think he was much of a catch and imo the girls thought so too.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:55 pm

@Maddy, what have you heard about Dasha and Nikita breaking up? Now there are official statements from the couple and the show in the matter.

Vika is married to a hedge fund guy. And most of the girls are or will be bloggers/influencers laugh out loud.

Alex it seems isn’t what he is. Apparently wasn’t interested about Katya and only chose her because of the show’s influence and fear of the fans backlash. Good over evil laugh out loud. Ridiculousness.
He was only there for the opportunity to create a base to start his YouTube channel.

I think all of the shows should drop the love and marriage and just make it about what it is. Strictly competition about dating

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:37 pm

Idlemess wrote:@Maddy, what have you heard about Dasha and Nikita breaking up? Now there are official statements from the couple and the show in the matter.
Dasha said that they were growing apart lately. And suffocating each other. She was working too much and didn't have much time for him. Before that they were talking about having another child, but now they are working with a professional and trying to figure out what went wrong. She thinks she was just too busy with work. She is in their house with the child and he moved out, at the moment they are just parenting together.
Idlemess wrote:Alex it seems isn’t what he is. Apparently wasn’t interested about Katya and only chose her because of the show’s influence and fear of the fans backlash. Good over evil laugh out loud. Ridiculousness.
He was only there for the opportunity to create a base to start his YouTube channel.
Who said that? Him?
I haven't seen after the show yet.
But I know Katya was telling that after the show he was always with her, holding her hand, not moving away even for a second. They spent all day together on Madeira Island walking around after filming. They looked very happy together, but they found out that they had different ideas about relationships.
And she wrote that she needs a different guy to be happy with and he needs to find another girl he could be happy with.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:57 pm

Katya is a person, who never tells what is wrong, she has her expectations and for a while was silent about something she didn't like. Looks like she was hurt by Alex proposing to end their relationship because he didn't feel that she needed him. He says he still wants a family and 2 kids, but the show didn't help him with that though during the show he was telling everyone that was the reason why he went to the show. And he was hoping he could fall in love. And I could see that he was trying his best to understand which girl would be the best for him and he thought it would be Katya. He fell in love with her.
But looks like the girls were hurt and now they are trying to hurt him. That's how it looks to me.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:21 pm

Interesting that you would expect Sasha M hurting somebody back because this is her reaction, and we could see it well during the show. But Katya was hiding all her reactions and now, many months later after being friends, she hurt Alex really bad. Maybe reactions of people after watching the post show made her do that? I don't know, I haven't watched that part of the after show, I watched only the beginning of it, then I got busy.
But I feel bad for Alex. After a year from the show end now everybody is unhappy about what happened a while ago. I didn't expect Katya could write something so brutal. And Alex is shocked himself. He said they were always friendly with each other.
I liked Sasha P and she was in love with Alex, but he was not falling in love with her. I believe she is really a great girl, she was just too scared of the cameras to be yourself on the show.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:05 pm

I found out that during the After-show Alex said that after filming ended he was thinking about Sasha M. They had a lot of passion between them but because he already had a relationship based on passion that didn't work out he though that Katya could be a better stable partner for him. But she was expecting a lot from him, she was kinda needy at times during the show.
Maybe Katya didn't like that. Maybe somebody wrote something to her after watching the After-show, I don't know. But Alex said he didn't feel any passion from Katya and didn't feel being needed by her when you feel that somebody loves you and needs you So he though there was no reason to carry on the relationship. I don't know what to say.
Tomorrow the finale episode is going to be available. And in a week I'll be able to watch the After-show. We'll see if anybody is going to be interested in all that by then.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:55 am

Episode 12 finale

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'll be interested in hearing all about the FRC!
GA, looks like I'm the only one who watched the finale. But I don't like how they edit it in Ukraine. Difficult to follow.
I posted the video, you can have a look from around 3:43 how you like it. :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:40 pm

First few minutes it was kiss after kiss, then it seems to be all over the place. Shots in and out is confusing. Giving out flowers, people leaving, back to seated PI's, more different shots. It seemed a mish mash.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum