SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jmski Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:57 pm

fairly certain the gal in the pink is CJ.
From her instagram and tagged photos that's exactly how she styles her hair.
Also is a bit thicker in the thighs and calves than Red dress.

Bobette wrote:One more thought: I'm wondering if Catelyn comes back?  I could see TPTB scripting a "bombshell" storyline reprising the one girl who turned Jed (or any of the guys) down.  

There's a girl in the season preview, only shown from the back, who's figure seems like a match for Catelyn, but IDK, maybe it's just one of the numerous other blondes.  no idea

Season preview:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 IkawUlh

Catelyn date:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Lbvx0Ft

Source: Tenplay

jmski

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:13 pm

Thanks @jmski you could be right.  I had discounted CJ because she looks thinner on IG but maybe she uses filters and/or this is an unflattering angle. no idea

Also I was looking for someone with a tattoo under the right arm but now that I zoom in what I thought was a tattoo looks more like a microphone cable. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YKse5Fq

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by jmski Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Definitely the filters/angle.
Every screen cap you've got of her so far she doesn't look pleased so I feel she's either cracked it and walked, or did the naughty and got in trouble and left

jmski

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:03 am

@jmski Agreed.  She looks *very* different on IG and probably will not be not enjoying her more realistic, less flattering appearance on the show.  Also possibly worked out early on she wasn't going to be a contender and wasn't content with just being one of the crowd and not feeling special.

She was one of four girls who didn't get an official post/hashtag, and we know two of the others are being punished for indiscretions, so it seems likely CJ also pissed off production.  I did wonder if this is her walking out, though the trashy bleached extensions and thin frame looks more like Marjorie.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BxfMBZb

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by jmski Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:08 am

Yeah, I'd say thats not Cj either.
CJ has just updated her "instagram" with a new post with the bachelor pic, and "here for a good time not a long time,why not try it out" which to me alludes again to her hasty exit I'd bet.
Bobette wrote:@jmski Agreed.  She looks *very* different on IG and probably will not be not enjoying her more realistic, less flattering appearance on the show.  Also possibly worked out early on she wasn't going to be a contender and wasn't content with just being one of the crowd and not feeling special.

She was one of four girls who didn't get an official post/hashtag, and we know two of the others are being punished for indiscretions, so it seems likely CJ also pissed off production.  I did wonder if this is her walking out, though the trashy bleached extensions and thin frame looks more like Marjorie.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BxfMBZb

jmski

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:14 am

@jmski LOL that was definitely not there when I checked her account earlier.  TPTB uploading the group shot (in which she is barely visible) with snarky caption instead of her solo head shot is more of a burn than if they'd uploaded nothing at all.  cantstopl And I agree with your interpretation of "not a long time".  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WarJR1a

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:01 am

Bobette wrote:OK betting thread here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6534-bachelor-australia-season-10-felix-jed-thomas-betting-odds-sleuthing-spoilers#1527084

Are there even any SCs of Thomas with Jenae?  dizzy   I only remember seeing him with Kiki & Leah in the Fantasy Suites.   This is bonkers Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

ETA:  Thomas SCs in what I assume are the Fantasy Suites - Pic 1 is Kiki and I was thinking Pic 2 is Leah?  And so I guess pic 3 is Jenae then?  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZBikX7o
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 758NcKM
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WATQsX6

If Jenae is F1 it's because Kiki left or turned Thomas down IMO.  He appears significantly more attracted to her than anyone else to my eyes.  

And Leah was a producers pick to fulfill the clinger role, IMO.  This isn't her (hair still looks like Lou to me) so I'd say she probably goes at F3.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 9tXT8wG

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:21 pm

Freckle looks very similar and she's a valuable narrator but how on earth would they justify Abigail getting to F2. dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 LCMDh5V

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ygm2cVI

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MXoJkMm

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6wlcY2T

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:45 pm

Looks very close @Bobette. I am scratching my head too though. If we don’t get some Abigail action this coming episode it’s going to seem strange. But maybe that’s just bang on for this season. I have never liked a cast less. Felix is almost unwatchable, Thomas is turning out to be a bit confusing (seems lovely but very set and closed off in his thoughts) and I want to love Jed but someone has posted some very unflattering social media posts over on Twitter that make me uncomfortable (granted they seem from years ago). Aside from that the story arc is choppy and I’m not seeing a love story. Finally I sense after tonight’s episode i feel like I’m going to want Damien as a lead that’s how confusing it all is
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:04 am

I had to search what blondes were left and there's only Lauren??  Maybe another f2 with a late storyline?

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WATQsX6
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 9tXT8wG

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:31 am

@Agent99 I agree it must be Lauren in the top SC but I can't unsee Lou in the blue dress at the FRC  dizzy  She's the only one with shoulder length hair and it's thick/blunt at the ends, whereas Lauren's is smooth/thin.

Also check out Lou's IG - to me this feels like overkill.  How many other girls got pics from their speed dated posted?   Suspect   Seems like they're trying to manufacture a relationship that didn't exist, to justify F2.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 U9fsVS0

Source

But I realise it makes little sense with her lack of screentime.  I wish we knew how many episodes there were left because there doesn't seem like enough time to make any of these girls into a believable F2.  

Based on storylines the most logical F2s at this stage would be Naomi, Kiki and Tash (when she comes back), but SCs don't support that.  It might have been a case of "whoever's left that hasn't walked out" laugh out loud

ETA:  Abigail also has a pic of her speed date posted Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 106KLZn

Source

I'm seriously leaning towards Abigail and Lou being F2s (which I realise sounds nuts considering their lack of dates/screentime/any believable connection with or interest from the Leads thus far Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:07 am

You are probably right @Bobette as you usually are Hugesmile  I just think the hair is too blonde and too long to be Lou. Maybe an intruder laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
jmski
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
leavers
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum