SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:08 am

thumbsup That is rolled gold sleuthing @Bobette.  I guess Damien's strategy of supporting Jess really backfired on him.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:34 am

Thanks @Agent99.  It looks like I was wrong on 2/3 of the F1s so I need to redeem my reputation somehow. Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:08 am

if jessica dumps her boyfriend for felix and then felix dumps her for tilly laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:31 am

@ariwolf I'm thinking along similar lines.  The betting disclaimer says, "Pays on the female contestant who ends the show (excluding reunions) with the selected Bachelor" - leaving the door open for a post-show switch.  

I can't see Felix being cool with Damien hanging around like a bad smell (there's no way he's going to accept being dumped IMO) and may well have decided it's too much drama and made the switch to easy, available Tilly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:00 pm

I don’t care for Felix at all. He has been the most unwatchable, undeniably self interested bachelor ever. But thinking of the outside world I think Tilly is a far better match for Felix than Jess. And I actually would be more surprised if he chose Jessica IMHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:00 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Mk9CL95

Not watching live but I saw on social media that Tash got kicked to the curb so this must have happened earlier in filming.

ETA:  OK I worked it out.  The woman on the left is Zara and the scene was from episode 3.  The interaction doesn't make sense though - Zara was depicted as being on the "other team" so why would she have been comforting Tash dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 BiXMdiY
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3nirpxT

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:37 am

Yet another cap not to air @Bobette. This episode is so chaotic. Thomas and Leah just professed to falling in love with each other and it was just not believable. The edit is so bad.

Also, sorry to inform that Lou just got massively friendzoned.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:40 am

@Agent99 It's a complete mess.  None of the relationships are believable except Jed's attraction towards Alesia and even then I'm not convinced she genuinely likes him back.  Dark days.

Re: Lou I don't even think being friendzoned is enough to rule someone out this season.  Seems like it might have been a case of whoever was willing to endure filming till the end got the F2 gig.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:44 am

Lou did not receive a rose tonight!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:45 am

OK then, I concede. Lauren must be F2 Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:46 am

3 girls go tomorrow night

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:16 am

Was this shown last night?  It's Alesia - she wore this shirt to the beach party - but I don't think we saw this kiss? Too obvious I assume.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 VMoJ1Ym

And have we seen this?  It's Tilly - she's wearing the skirt on her IG.  If not I guess she's probably safe tonight (unless this is pre-RC ...)

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1YfCAZf

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Screenshots - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
jmski
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
leavers
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum