SELECT CONTENT

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:48 am

I think it's just a matter of time before we get an official announcement. I wonder if Danielle will end up moving back to Nashville at some point?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:54 pm

The tea leaves look bad but I'm hoping they find happiness, either together or apart. I give both of them a lot of credit for the maturity they've showed thus far.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:31 pm

@Norcalgal IA they tried, and that's all new couples can do. You have to be a couple to determine if it's a matter of happily ever after or not.

If it doesn't work out, I'm sure they have learned a lot from each other. They were friends helping each other cope with their losses so I'm sure imho there is a special bond between them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:01 am

Aww bummer was hoping it would work out between them. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 8367-910 Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 I_got_13 Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:14 pm

It's official. Michael confirmed on Trading Secrets with Jason Tartick that they've parted ways. I'm heading out or I'd find the link.

No shock but it's still sad. It seems that Danielle is doing well.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:15 pm

@albean99 thanks for the info. I searched around and didn't see any tabloid or posts from them. Here is Jason's podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imA2AWvttJQ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:24 pm

This article has some quotes from the interview if you don't want to listen.

E online wrote:
"It's still incredibly fresh," the 39-year-old said on the Sept. 18 episode of Jason Tartick's Trading Secrets podcast. "I guess I'll just come out with it: We're not together anymore."

Ultimately, their journey just didn't go as they had hoped.

"It's not what we planned," Michael continued. "We both threw a lot into this relationship, and it's really awful when it doesn't work out. Again, like what we were talking about before, you make your plan, you see your future, you start working towards it. And then when things don't work out—when you realize that love is there, but you're not necessarily compatible—you mourn the loss not of just that person and that friend in your life but also the future you had envisioned."

Still, they gave the relationship their all.

"It's to no fault of hers. She poured everything into this," he added. "I just have so admiration. I guess that's it right now. We're still working through some things and trying to stay close. But yeah, last couple months have been really tough."

Bachelor Nation's Michael Allio Confirms Breakup With Danielle Maltby

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:17 pm

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 U1zir16votpb1

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Qcbu616votpb1

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Z63dt06votpb1

IG's Story

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:18 pm

Well, that wasn't nice of Michael. What was he thinking?? She dropped her life and made a huge move for him, and that's how she's treated? sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:34 pm

This woman is a gem and I hope she finds her happiness.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:46 pm

I still wonder if he is ready for a new relationship. His head may tell him he is, but I get the impression that his heart isn't in it.

Sucks that it happened this way. Maybe he was trying to force the announcement if she was still carrying some hope and didn't want to let it go? Too bad, but a quick clean break may be for the best since there is a child involved.

Hope they both find their happy ending.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:52 pm

@Sprite My thoughts exactly. There is no way Michael should have been cast on this show. It might have seemed a good way to dip his toe in the dating world but how dare he mess with one of our favorites - Danielle.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

+7
eusebeia
albean99
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Sprite