SELECT CONTENT

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:22 pm

I used to think that Michael was such a nice guy but no longer. That was a really crappy thing to do to Danielle, especially at that time. I wonder if he realizes how much this will hurt his reputation? He was going on about how she knew that he wasn't anywhere ready to think about another child even though that doesn't seem the case. But then he says how he's ready to move on to find love. Is he angling to be the Bachelor? no no

Danielle really trusted him and I hope she can move on at some point and find the perfect man for her. Right now I hope that she has special friends that can help her get past this. console

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:29 pm

Oh my gosh the nerve!! Poor Danielle. @albean99 yes yes agree!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Allio & Danielle Maltby - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

+7
eusebeia
albean99
Linds911
GuardianAngel