SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:34 pm

Looks like she is in Charlotte NC at the Link and Pin for brunch today .. even tho she has a NY hat on uumm

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:49 pm

Where was Charity when dotun was on a supposed shv last week? I really don't wanna read through Reddit. It's crazy over there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:56 pm

Charity was on SHV from WED before MTA filming to probably that Mon/Tuesday. It is also noted she was NOT at the supposed SHV locale where Dotun supposedly was. She did a live Hulu q&a and in the story announcing it she was at the SHV LOCALe that didn't even match what was shown on Reddit. Imo

Also dotun was in a different city for a business conference up until Friday he was staying in a hotel, he was hanging out andnpartying when he 1st got to Cali based on his stories. He appears to still be in CALI visiting friends and family, SACRAMENTO area(almost like a homecoming,  IMO). While Charity has been home since at least last Tue.

BlackHalo wrote:Where was Charity when dotun was on a supposed shv last week? I really don't wanna read through Reddit. It's crazy over there.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:08 pm

chasus71 wrote:Charity was on SHV from WED before MTA filming to probably that Mon/Tuesday. It is also noted she was NOT at the supposed SHV locale where Dotun supposedly was. She did a live Hulu q&a and in the story announcing it she was at the SHV LOCALe that didn't even match what was shown on Reddit. Imo

Also dotun was in a different city for a business conference up until Friday he was staying in a hotel, he was hanging out andnpartying when he 1st got to Cali based on his stories. He appears to still be in CALI visiting friends and family, SACRAMENTO area(almost like a homecoming,  IMO). While Charity has been home since at least last Tue.

BlackHalo wrote:Where was Charity when dotun was on a supposed shv last week? I really don't wanna read through Reddit. It's crazy over there.

Thank you for explaining this. So it really wasnt a slam dunk then. Dotun and Charity have been in the same state at the same time but not necessarily the same location. I have to wonder if production is using this to their advantage to trick people. They've done a good job if it's been Joey this whole time.

Very strange Dotun would be on business trip during a happy couple weekend. They don't get to spend enough time together as it is.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:16 pm

chasus71 wrote:Charity was on SHV from WED before MTA filming to probably that Mon/Tuesday. It is also noted she was NOT at the supposed SHV locale where Dotun supposedly was. She did a live Hulu q&a and in the story announcing it she was at the SHV LOCALe that didn't even match what was shown on Reddit. Imo

I don’t comment much at all, but man you’re on it! 👍🏽

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:27 pm

@BlackHalo You are welcome.

Another thing to note that Dotun storied himself on a plane Monday night watching the episode the Joey/Charity scene. So for me I cant ever recall a Speculated F1 ever storying themselves on a flight. Even the most active F1 on Sm (Nayte) never ever showed himself on a plane ect. Just odd behaivor.

It is also speculated that the reason for the extended SHV was that Charity and her F1 were doing press and the People Magazine spread. This would be the last time they would have a SHV before the Finale/ATFR so People mag has to get all of this for the finale/announcement.

I agree with you 100% that production is taking advantage of this so called spoiler because they have really amped up the promotion of Dotun. Plus it has just been found out that RS has admitted in his Q&A that he has not heard any rumors about Joey being Bach or that he has a GF, nor has he been shown proof video/pictures to show that Joey ISNT F1. He said sometimes he doesnt get that evidence and he just goes by whatever the sources he has, tells him. To me this is flimsy at best. No wonder he has been so off all season about everything related to Joey. He could be getting false info especially if the show wants to keep the ending a surprise IMO,
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:53 pm

Leaving aside RS, after the HD dates it seemed really obvious that Dotun was F1 and that Joey's uncle had sunk his chances. Dotun even got the "showing old baby pictures" montage that you see at wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners of normal people today. It was really in your face. But hey-- I figured the new TPTB team had turned over a new leaf and was giving us a love story we can all get behind, instead of the usual misdirection and trickery. But as I asked a couple of weeks ago, where is Dotun's obstacle? Are they just dropping that idea?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:22 pm

eusebeia wrote:Leaving aside RS, after the HD dates it seemed really obvious that Dotun was F1 and that Joey's uncle had sunk his chances.  Dotun even got the "showing old baby pictures" montage that you see at wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners of normal people today.  It was really in your face.  But hey-- I figured the new TPTB team had turned over a new leaf and was giving us a love story we can all get behind, instead of the usual misdirection and trickery.  But as I asked a couple of weeks ago, where is Dotun's obstacle?  Are they just dropping that idea?  

IMO Dotun has no obstacles its a fairytale happy ending movie ect.

I may be in the minority here but IMO I see more of a deeper relationship with Joey. Charity I belive waa more emotional not because of what Uncle Joe said but because it didn't go as perfect as she wanted it to so she could tell Joey that she was falling in love with him. She told his sister flat out 💯she was. Those were her own words. Plus she was crying because she had to go before telling Joey how she felt. She misses him when not together which has been vocalize over and over. By FSD anyway whatever doubts she had about Uncle Joe words are resolved based on tje S/cap IMO.

I'm not saying she doesn't care about Dotun but from what I have seen the relationship with Joey is FAR more ahead of rhe others which has been since ep 2. Charity again voiced this sentiment as well in every episode about Joey. I don't think that's going to change. JMO this is the love story I see even among the obvious fabricated drama for them.
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3qwha89yhxzvb30xn5md87ya38enk701v5obvqxdw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:52 pm

@chasus71Thank you so much for all the info.  From what I see and hear, her F1 is Joey, but I never correctly "guess" the F1 so I am doubting my judgement.  However, you make such a compelling case that I may be able to sit back and enjoy the rest of this season... blowkiss

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:06 pm

@Razor09 starwelcome Great 1st post. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:11 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@chasus71Thank you so much for all the info.  From what I see and hear, her F1 is Joey, but I never correctly "guess" the F1 so I am doubting my judgement.  However, you make such a compelling case that I may be able to sit back and enjoy the rest of this season... blowkiss

My pleasure Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3552228123 we can sit and watch it all play out no matter what.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3yqxtlulj6du3ahotvochhjon7boewctuq1p0akuf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo