SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:02 pm

@chasus71 thanks for everything you bring to this discussion...I am really curious to see what this part is about... there is more to this story than they have allowed us to see thus far.
peace

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:42 pm

I think we have been allowed to see it but it has been over ridden by other factors  .. edited to make one feel that Joey is always at risk of going home

I think TPTB changes have definitely shown their worth this season and have done a fantastic job with the editing
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:26 pm

When Joey himself .. Jason .. family .. say to watch til the very end .. that should be a big hint to watch to the end LOL

When RS spoilers come out some folks tend to believe them and to pull back from any other possibility .. but in this instance I believe we are in for a surprise
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:15 pm

An interesting scene .. go back to the last 3 episodes and watch the Joey and Dotun parts and the interactions between them and Charity WITH NO SOUND .. there is a new perspective to be had😍
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:20 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:22 pm

Jeepers wrote:When Joey himself .. Jason .. family .. say to watch til the very end .. that should be a big hint to watch to the end LOL

When RS spoilers come out some folks tend to believe them and to pull back from any other possibility .. but in this instance I believe we are in for a surprise

@Jeepers has Jason made mention to watch to the end? I’m curious what he has specifically said. I’m know he indicated at the beginning of the season that Joey is a great guy, but I haven’t seen anything since. I’ve been watching for Jason comments, but may have missed them.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:When Joey himself .. Jason .. family .. say to watch til the very end .. that should be a big hint to watch to the end LOL

@Jeepers has Jason made mention to watch to the end? I’m curious what he has specifically said. I’m know he indicated at the beginning of the season that Joey is a great guy, but I haven’t seen anything since. I’ve been watching for Jason comments, but may have missed them.

He said it in an interview early on .. but there is no way I am going all the back to find it
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:48 pm

Jeepers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

He said it in an interview early on .. but there is no way I am going all the back to find it

No need to look for it - he knows Joey & he knows how Bach works, so I’m interested in his comments & perceptions. Thanks!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:59 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

No need to look for it - he knows Joey & he knows how Bach works, so I’m interested in his comments & perceptions. Thanks!

I can totally understand
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:10 pm

I did breeze through the episodes with sound off...it's amazing to see the "connection" between them.  I just hope Uncle Joe did not put too much doubt onto charity and that they talk about it!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:21 pm

I think they work it out 🤭😍

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 20230846
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:25 pm

No doubt about it because really only the promos are skewing things to make it appear like Joey * Charity are on the rocks and he is going to be eliminated. When by the time the episode plays out that is farther from the truth. Their connection has remained strong and continues to progress IMO

Jeepers wrote:I think they work it out 🤭😍

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 20230846
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo