SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:44 pm

There have been 2 different previews on tonite
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:50 am

Did you happen to record or catch them at all? I am out of time so not sure if my regular DVR'd shows have caught any promos.
Jeepers wrote:There have been 2 different previews on tonite
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:54 am

Can anyone tell me what the deal was about Charity going to Mexico and when did she go?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:58 am

@Jeepers I believe she was in Mexico right after the CMA ended? I believe it was days after if I am remembering correctly.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:15 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers I believe she was in Mexico right after the CMA ended? I believe it was days after if I am remembering correctly.

But no absolute proof of where in Mexico .. right?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:32 am

Jeepers wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers I believe she was in Mexico right after the CMA ended? I believe it was days after if I am remembering correctly.

But no absolute proof of where in Mexico .. right?

Correct, it is assumed that she was filming a segment on Paradise.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:32 am

SERIOUS QUESTION .. if someone has mixed ethnicity .. example Gabby .. I know the considered races….. why is Joey always being considered as white .. or it just based on his skin color ?

White and European Americans.
Hispanic and Latino Americans.
African Americans.
Asian Americans.
Native Americans and Alaska Natives.
Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders.
Middle Easterners and North Africans.
Two or more races.

I ask this because Joey is listed as follows and all kinds of comments seem to be seeping out about the ‘white’ boy and it is really bothering me
Nationality .. American
Ethnicity .. mixed

This was a difficult question to ask and I mean absolutely no disrespect .. TYIA

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:52 am

@Jeepers thanks for bringing this up because it is bothering me as well. Joey is of mixed heritage so I'm not sure why some are calling him white boy. I can only assume that it is because the other guys presumed in the F4 are monoracial BM & Joey may not meet their perception of being of mixed heritage because of his skin tone. Jmo. I just don't know but it bugs me when I see that discussion about him.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:44 am

Just curious where you are seeing people call Joey "white boy"?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:45 pm

Here is more information on Joey's parents.

Judging by his father's last name, total guess that it is of Italian origin. His mother remarried and it appears she goes by her married name and lives in Mexico.

Example Father - Italian Mother - Mexican, Ethnicity - mixed. imo Ethnicity has nothing to do with the colour of one's skin but rather the country they, or their parents or ancestor's were born.

https://gossipnextdoor.com/joey-graziadei-parents-cathy-pagliaro-and-nick-graziadei/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:51 pm

luvstx wrote:Just curious where you are seeing people call Joey "white boy"?

Have a friend who is a Reddit member and she brought it up a couple days ago .. showed me several posts about the topic .. I don’t follow Reddit
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:57 pm

Interesting post/video on Dotuns IG stories .. at a bar .. I have no idea how to bring it over
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo