SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:57 pm

luvstx wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'm switching topics a bit but I was wondering who might be the next bachelor and when they might announce it.  It looks like Golden Bach (per RS) will complete shooting right before Labor Day.  I remember reading somewhere it is set to air either Mon 9/25 or Tues 9/26 co-current with BIP.

The Bachelor "typically" begins shooting the third week or so of Sept so that it concludes the shoot by Thanksgiving which this year is 11/23.  Now they could also shorten the number of episodes of the Bachelor, but I don't think they will as that is the mainstay of the franchise.

My point is that shooting on the Bachelor will most likely begin BEFORE BIP starts to air.  We won't have info on who is the break out "star" from Charity's season or who among the veterans made a splash on the show either.   With this in mind, what are thoughts regarding who might be Bach and when would it be known?

Things I think about when performing mindless tasks/chores to amuse myself giggling  GA please move if this is the wrong thread for this topic.

I think this is a very interesting question and glad you brought it up.  Here are my thoughts:

If Dotun is F1, then I think Joey is the Bach

If Joey is F1 and some of the negative, unhappy stuff we may be seeing about Dotun, I don’t think he’s the Bach. No way Xavier has th fan base to be the Bach. Aaron is engaged, presumably. Maybe Tanner would get it but no way Sean could carry a season. I think John is a good possibility.  Hoping for this scenario.

What negative unhappy stuff with Dotun? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:13 am

@Jolena go back to page 21 and read about his concerning SM posts this week.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:07 pm

luvstx wrote:@Jolena go back to page 21 and read about his concerning SM posts this week.

While I recognize their strong connection, I've personally had some questions about Dotun for a while now. If he is Charity's F1, then I wish them every happiness. But I remain a bit skeptical for the present time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:09 pm

My thing is, the song of Choice he used for his IG story with a clip of him and Charity from their date is quite something to me, and not in a good way. Just the lyrics alone and who the artist is for one, who was just convicted and sentenced to 10 years for shooting Nicki Minaj, is questionable to say the least. JMO

Also, he had another story up again of a s/cap of he and charity on the beach, from their date, where he was replying to a fan talking about being unable to see his feet. He answered them and said you got to pay to see these feet on only fans and provided a direct link from that story to OF website. You can imagine what popped up if one clicked on that link, IMO. Ion even know, strange behavior. IMO

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Pict1769
https://www.instagram.com/dotunolubeko/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:05 am

Eep! I hope that was a joke, @chasus71!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:03 pm

albean99 wrote:Eep! I hope that was a joke, @chasus71!

His friends and family say that he has a funny sense of humor. I think people are just reaching for things at this point. His friends and family have been screaming that he is f1 and the edit as well. That is all I need to know. But we don’t have to wait much longer. We will have an answer by August 21.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:33 pm

Amethyst wrote:
luvstx wrote:@Jolena go back to page 21 and read about his concerning SM posts this week.

While I recognize their strong connection, I've personally had some questions about Dotun for a while now. If he is Charity's F1, then I wish them every happiness. But I remain a bit skeptical for the present time.

Given his recent activity I wouldn't be surprised if things are already rocky. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:29 pm

jokes_apart wrote:

His friends and family say that he has a funny sense of humor. I think people are just reaching for things at this point. His friends and family have been screaming that he is f1 and the edit as well. That is all I need to know. But we don’t have to wait much longer. We will have an answer by August 21.

Regardless of the OF tag, his choice of using a Tory L. Song with those specific lyrics are questionable at best IMO. Especially considering the violent crime that Tory committed against a woman and while deliberately tried to drag and run that same woman's name through the mud, trying to traumatize her more. To me this is my biggest issue, like so many others who feel the same about his choice of song/artist/lyrics. JMO. Should we all take that as him "Joking" too as well?

It takes me back to when it was revealed he had a FB post Making Jokes about Mental Health Patients and the people who work around them. Even that isn't funny, and I don't care how much of a joking person someone is. Mental health is never anything to joke about regardless of the context of it, IMO. He didn't even delete it post filming until 2 and half months later. I question it because of the career Charity has as a family therapist IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:01 pm

Hopefully a certain fella is helping to keep her grounded

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:37 pm

chasus71 wrote:
jokes_apart wrote:

Regardless of the OF tag, his choice of using a Tory L. Song with those specific lyrics are questionable at best IMO. Especially considering the violent crime that Tory committed against a woman and while deliberately tried to drag and run that same woman's name through the mud, trying to traumatize her more. To me this is my biggest issue, like so many others who feel the same about his choice of song/artist/lyrics. JMO. Should we all take that as him "Joking" too as well?

It takes me back to when it was revealed he had a FB post Making Jokes about Mental Health Patients and the people who work around them. Even that isn't funny, and I don't care how much of a joking person someone is. Mental health is never anything to joke about regardless of the context of it, IMO. He didn't even delete it post filming until 2 and half months later. I question it because of the career Charity has as a family therapist IMO.

I am very slow to make judgements about people that I don’t know. This is what is very problematic about the fanbase of this franchise. We have no idea who this people are and whoever charity chooses, she still has a lot to learn about the person. The chances of success with whomever she chooses is very low. I think Rachel and Bryan is the last successful couple and that was 7 years ago. I don’t care if she’s with Joey or dotun. All I will do is send them grace and hope she is happy with her choice. The problem is that fans get hung up about a particular guy and think they are a better fit for charity. I’m sure Dotun will agree that he’s not perfect either and he probably could do better. I want to believe he’s a better person from whatever was on his Facebook. I’m just cautious with criticizing a contestant because of something they did years ago.

I don’t listen to Tory’s music so I can’t comment on that but those that have listened to the chorus said that it pertains to him and charity. Sure, he could have chosen another artist song but i’m not going to judge him on that. I’m sure a lot of people have dm him about it and he is aware of how it looks. If people look closely at Joey, I’m sure they will find something wrong with him as well. These are just people, imperfect people living their lives. Charity knows what’s best for herself and i do trust her to make the right choice. She tweeted that she’s happy today and so I’m happy for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:54 pm

@jokes_apart great post. We are all flawed beings. Glass houses and all that.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:06 pm

Is there a pattern historically of the Bachelorette lead wearing more expensive outfits on her dates with the F1? I saw someone on Reddit point out that Charity’s outfits on her dates with Dotun were higher priced (by a good amount) than the outfits she wore on her dates with Joey. Wondering if history has shown that to be significant or not for sleuthing purposes. TYIA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo