SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:03 am

Jeepers wrote:Joey tends to post later grams

And he posted it his stories and in a regular IG post this time

It was his goodbye golf game with his buddies

Goodbye because he's going to LA for the weekend? Or Goodbye because he's the next Bachelor???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Razor09 Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:54 am

julychild wrote:Moved from Joey's thread:

No skin off my nose whether Joey is F1 or Dotun is. I know I've remained objective and I can't say that I've seen any feet following confirmation that I can say sways me towards Dotun. The editing of the season itself and how Charity appears to favour him, on sm, is what I have as "evidence" of a Dotun F1. His family (sister and cousin especially) have been over the top, imo, on sm and because of that, I don't take their actions as proof of anything.

On the other hand, Joey's family's reticent behaviour on sm doesn't spell excitement for me. One of the things I see in Joey's favour is that his family liked Charity's first post, the one where she talked about being grateful....Obviously I don't know how their family operates ( the appear to be loving) but that particular like, barely a week after frc seem like a positive thing to me. They've since banded together and become more careful on sm. While the edit favours Dotun, Charity has used specific words to describe her "husband" and from what I've seen, she's used those same specific words when describing Joey. This one is a feeling thing, so it's inconsequential, but I've had a feeling that this is a foiler season....and we know how far they go to make those successful.

There's probably more stuff I can add for both guys but that's it, for now.

Do you remember which family member liked Charity’s gratitude pic?

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:44 pm

Razor09 wrote:

Do you remember which family member liked Charity’s gratitude pic?

His siblings

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:52 pm

This is what I like to see everyone brainstorming about the latest movements on SM. Nice Job!

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3m0gxxsytyuf2h1hs68fme6esqp3cgwlc020vrqtr&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:40 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Joey tends to post later grams

And he posted it his stories and in a regular IG post this time

It was his goodbye golf game with his buddies

Goodbye because he's going to LA for the weekend?  Or Goodbye because he's the next Bachelor???

Goodbye cuz he was leaving Hawaii
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:34 pm

Charity posts Joeys favorite food. Glad she likes it laugh out loud

IG story
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:02 pm

About a month ago Dotun posted on IG that he bought tickets to the Gunna concert (an artist Charity's a pretty big fan of) on Sept 9th in Brooklyn. Then almost 2 weeks ago Charity posted on Threads that she's seeing Gunna in concert in a few weeks. & then in today's BHH (taped during the MTA) Charity said if she's "engaged & happily happy" the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert, she loves music so it's something she wants to check off her list right away.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:08 pm

This season they have been so hush hush about things but they just let Charity and Dotun totally give away they are together. It makes no sense to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:This season they have been so hush hush about things but they just let Charity and Dotun totally give away they are together. It makes no sense to me.

Cuz just maybe it isn’t so
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:About a month ago Dotun posted on IG that he bought tickets to the Gunna concert (an artist Charity's a pretty big fan of) on Sept 9th in Brooklyn. Then almost 2 weeks ago Charity posted on Threads that she's seeing Gunna in concert in a few weeks. & then in today's BHH (taped during the MTA) Charity said if she's "engaged & happily happy" the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert, she loves music so it's something she wants to check off her list right away.

There is also a Gunna concert in LA late Sept .. so that’s not really a Dotun specific clue imo
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:About a month ago Dotun posted on IG that he bought tickets to the Gunna concert (an artist Charity's a pretty big fan of) on Sept 9th in Brooklyn. Then almost 2 weeks ago Charity posted on Threads that she's seeing Gunna in concert in a few weeks. & then in today's BHH (taped during the MTA) Charity said if she's "engaged & happily happy" the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert, she loves music so it's something she wants to check off her list right away.

That's a pretty strong clue!

A few weeks is around Sept 9th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:This season they have been so hush hush about things but they just let Charity and Dotun totally give away they are together. It makes no sense to me.
Charity full on said in the BHH interview that at this point she doesn’t care if she gives it away laugh out loud. & Charity hasn’t even been allowed to say that she’s engaged but when she did that Miami trip late July with some girls from Zach’s season she tweeted that she missed her man & the girls even made a TikTok joking about Charity talking about her man all the time. But at this point it doesn’t matter what Charity does or says to spoil the season, she won’t really because with the decline of the show most people aren’t paying that close attention. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo