SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:36 am

Gotta think on that chasus17

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:46 am

chasus71 wrote:Ok now this could mean something or maybe nothing (i would love to hear others thoughts on this though):

I have been adding in the S/Caps of the men who all got those Night 1 profile intros, some of those whom are considered to be frontrunners. The one thing I noticed out of all of those snippets, it seems that just Dotun and Joey's intros included photos of their families and seemed longer with more snippets of them.

Again, this could be nothing, but I found this to be very interesting and should be noted just in case it does mean something as the season airs.
omg i never realised that! 100% worth noting, the other f4 didn't have any family photos, outside of the f4 they've been promoting john b a lot with family content
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:28 am

@Jeepers are we sure there are just two non M&G dates in California? Or are there two in LA and one in San Diego?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:44 pm

luvstx wrote:@Jeepers are we sure there are just two non M&G dates in California?  Or are there two in LA and one in San Diego?

There seem to be 2 group dates and 1 1n1 inn LA .. and 1 group date and 2 1n1 dates in SD
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:51 pm

@Jeepers So it goes like this....

Episode 2: Los Angeles

Group Date: Kissing
Group Date: Dodge Ball
1 on 1 Date: Aaron B at Hollywood sign

Episode 3: San Diego

Group Date: Barbie Themed Date
One on On Date: Brayden at baseball stadium
One on One Date: Warwick at amusement park

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:33 pm

MONDAY, JULY 3
9:00-11:00 p.m. EDT – THE BACHELORETTE: “2002”
Logline: Charity kicks off her journey in Los Angeles with a concert from Lauren Alaina. Then, the Bachelorette “dodge bowl” competition returns and later, Charity attempts to break a Bachelor Nation record with the help of Rachel Recchia and Gabby Windey.

Extended Logline: With her suitors moved into the mansion, Charity and one lucky man kick things off with a tour of Tinseltown, featuring a stop at the iconic Hollywood sign and a performance from Lauren Alaina. Then, the 4th annual “dodge bowl” competition begins, commentated by Jesse Palmer and guest Liz Habib, with coveted time rewarded to the winning team at the afterparty. Later, with the help of former Bachelorettes Rachel Recchia and Gabby Windey, Charity’s dates are given a chance to help her break a Bachelor Nation record. After drama bubbles up during a BBQ at the mansion, Charity begins to question one man’s intentions on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 3 (9:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL).
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:25 am

Interesting article…..

https://www.insider.com/charity-lawson-bachelorette-season-20-hair-makeup-artists-2023-6

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:31 am

LOL .. per Jesse’s IG .. 1st RC done and dusted .. only took “8” hours!!! WHEW

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:58 pm

@Jeepers good for her. Maybe, hopefully some of them learned a thing or two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:53 pm

I know this show just can't resist drama and thrives on it but it seems to me that it waa kicked into high gear so quickly and abruptly. It took away from really showcasing the other guys which yes tje show does it every year but my goodness 😳 only episode 2 and it seems so drastic.

The guys who got eliminated this past episode I wished they could have gotten more time. It's hard sometimes to watch the show to dig hard for the love story because the focus on drama is an overload IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:57 am

RS is now contradicting himself and saying the final 2 is between Dotun and Xavier, when last week he was saying the final fantasy suite spot was between Xavier and Joey, assuming Xavier based on far away footage from promo, and assuming Aaron B based on the reddit video and info he allegedly has. In conclusion i'm confused.
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:09 am

@honeydiors laugh out loud I don't know why this is funny to me RS I don't think he has all the info but who knows. I'm done trying to figure it out. Does he even know who waa eliminated at F4? Or is he iffy on that?

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo