SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:25 am

Per IG story Dotun appears to be partying with friends in NYC
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:50 am

I think it is one of his friends birthday
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:17 pm

Then they went to a venue to keep the party going

“The essence in this room” was added to the video .. is that a hint LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:30 pm

Jeepers wrote:Then they went to a venue to keep the party going

“The essence in this room” was added to the video .. is that a hint LOL

Could be but who knows. With Dotun we know at least he was is Portland from last Friday to Monday of the premier. Since he has been in NYC.

One thing I noticed today on Joey's IG is he updated his header to now include Ette 20 with a rose. He also added sneak peek of the kissing date to his story about an hour half ago. Normally it wouldn't mean much but I noticed the time in Hawaii when he storied was like 5am!!! So makes me wonder if he is an early riser or is he in another State atm? 🤔
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:40 pm

Funny thing .. Joey and Dotun .. and my son .. are ALL members of the same college fraternity LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:Funny thing .. Joey and Dotun .. and my son .. are ALL members of the same college fraternity LOL

Oh wow this is interesting laugh out loud Six degrees of separation truly!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:42 pm

@Jeepers do you know where Joey and Dotun went to college? Just curious.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:17 pm

Joey went to West Chester U of Penn and Dotum went to Chico State University in CA undergrad
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:15 pm

Ok now this could mean something or maybe nothing (i would love to hear others thoughts on this though):

I have been adding in the S/Caps of the men who all got those Night 1 profile intros, some of those whom are considered to be frontrunners. The one thing I noticed out of all of those snippets, it seems that just Dotun and Joey's intros included photos of their families and seemed longer with more snippets of them.

Again, this could be nothing, but I found this to be very interesting and should be noted just in case it does mean something as the season airs.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:14 am

From what I can figure …..

Joey gets the following…..
1st epi .. time with Charity .. RC rose
2nd epi .. Wins kissing contest .. gets extra time .. rose
3rd epi .. ?group date rose vs rose
4th epi .. group date rose in WA (seen in SC on jacket)
5th epi .. 1N1 in NOLA .. rose
6th epi .. HTD

What do we know of …..
Dotun gets the following…..
1st epi .. no time with Charity .. RC rose
2nd epi ..
3rd epi ..
4th epi .. date .. rose
5th epi .. 1N1 in NOLA .. rose
6th epi .. HTD .. rose

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:15 am

chasus71 wrote:Ok now this could mean something or maybe nothing (i would love to hear others thoughts on this though):

I have been adding in the S/Caps of the men who all got those Night 1 profile intros, some of those whom are considered to be frontrunners. The one thing I noticed out of all of those snippets, it seems that just Dotun and Joey's intros included photos of their families and seemed longer with more snippets of them.

Again, this could be nothing, but I found this to be very interesting and should be noted just in case it does mean something as the season airs.

Almost like CHs ones to watch
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:25 am

Jeepers wrote:From what I can figure .. Joey gets the following…..
Had 1st episode time with Charity at the mansion .. RC rose
Wins kissing contest .. gets extra time in LA .. RC rose
Wins 2 cocktail party/group date roses .. 1 in Washington
Gets 1N1 in NOLA .. RC rose
Gets HTD

What do we know of Dotun or anyone else

Sean gets extra time at Barbie date

Do we know for sure if Joey got Cocktail Party rose in CA at all which would be the Barbie date? We know WA he did because of the picture that showed the rose on him before RC. Either way the rest of it is what we know. I think we can probably count the Kiss GD win for also the night portion to which Im sure Charity would give a rose after their time and before the RC. Not sure though.

As far as Dotun, I have no clue what if any GD roses he may have won considering how much of a short filming it was. He was on the Barbie GD as well as the beach dodge ball GD, then his back to back 1on1 dates before HT's.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo