SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:49 am

Jeepers wrote:I don’t that 4 FDs fit the filming schedule

To be fair we still can't pinpoint exactly when filming began in Fiji IMO so much is cloudy all we know is we got those picsf of Charity in fiji in.poeple magazine on the 21st so who the heck knows jmo.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:47 am

Jeepers wrote:I don’t think that 4 FDs fit the filming schedule

I agree the filming schedule would’ve been tight for 4 FD’s, unless they used a “day off” between FD’s to film. I’m wondering if Aaron was brought to Fiji initially solely to ask for another chance with Charity & she would turn him down. When things with Xavier turned, maybe production pivoted because they wanted a RC & traditional ending.

If Dotun is F1, it explains the camera time Joey is getting. Production is trying to get viewers to swoon over Joey as the heartbroken F2 & next potential Bach. Jason Tartick apparently knows Joey & he had an IG story promoting “Joey for Bach if he’s not F1” (my paraphrase).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:28 pm

This silliness involving what could go down in Fiji (jury out on that still) is reminding me of Tayaisha season.

Even though it was a.lockdown szn she actually had 2 guys come back Bennett and Ben. She let Bennett stay up until the next day RC and eliminated him again laugh out loud so really this is not too farfetched considering how this show works for drama purposes imo. They will allow it especially if the person is gung-ho on being that person JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:04 am

jojo47 wrote:

I agree the filming schedule would’ve been tight for 4 FD’s, unless they used a “day off” between FD’s to film. I’m wondering if Aaron was brought to Fiji initially solely to ask for another chance with Charity & she would turn him down. When things with Xavier turned, maybe production pivoted because they wanted a RC & traditional ending.

If Dotun is F1, it explains the camera time Joey is getting. Production is trying to get viewers to swoon over Joey as the heartbroken F2 & next potential Bach. Jason Tartick apparently knows Joey & he had an IG story promoting “Joey for Bach if he’s not F1” (my paraphrase).

That was actually from kaitlyn bristowe post
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen14
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:29 am

Susie Evans has an IG story post of an Andrew Spencer party post .. it appears that this seasons guys are already enjoying the social fruits of their season .. Sean .. and possibly others .. are having a good time laugh out loud
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:05 pm

honeydiors wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

That was actually from kaitlyn bristowe post
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen14

Could be KB originally posted it & perhaps Jason shared it. I’m pretty sure I saw it on Jason’s account. Regardless, the post came from their household & Jason apparently knows Joey. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:49 am

At this point, I'm not feeling Joey as the Bach. He's a very nice guy, with lots of good qualities, but would a houseful of women go nuts for him? Right now, I'm not seeing it.

I'm at a loss as to what Charity sees in Brayden. First of all (for me,) the velvet shirt, the man-bun, the long, dangly earrings...just no. Plus you have the immaturity and the drama. Maybe, not being in the house, she's not fully aware of the drama at this point in the season. Being told about it and seeing it for herself might be two different things.

Given the editing of the men in the top four, I don't understand what she's looking for. Yes, they all seem nice at this point. Aaron B. also comes from a military family, so they have that in common. But I feel that I'm at a loss as to what is important to her in a potential mate. I feel that with Zach, I understood what he wanted. Charity, not so much.

One more point that I'm mildly cranky about -- I'm tired of leads cancelling cocktail parties and other events due to pouting. Does Charity really expect that a houseful of young men is going to behave with perfect propriety and seriousness all of the time? Or that they are all 100% dedicated to finding a wife and future mother of their children? Doesn't she (along with other leads) trust herself to figure that out as she goes along? Is *she* 100% serious about all of the men, giving them an equal opportunity to prove themselves? -- I highly doubt that.

Having said that, IMO the afternoon barbeque seemed like a better choice anyway. You have a beautiful house, a pool, and great California weather. Why not enjoy it, then take the evening to rest and regroup?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:18 pm

Amethyst wrote:At this point, I'm not feeling Joey as the Bach. He's a very nice guy, with lots of good qualities, but would a houseful of women go nuts for him? Right now, I'm not seeing it.

I'm at a loss as to what Charity sees in Brayden. First of all (for me,) the velvet shirt, the man-bun, the long, dangly earrings...just no. Plus you have the immaturity and the drama. Maybe, not being in the house, she's not fully aware of the drama at this point in the season. Being told about it and seeing it for herself might be two different things.

Given the editing of the men in the top four, I don't understand what she's looking for. Yes, they all seem nice at this point. Aaron B. also comes from a military family, so they have that in common. But I feel that I'm at a loss as to what is important to her in a potential mate. I feel that with Zach, I understood what he wanted. Charity, not so much.

One more point that I'm mildly cranky about -- I'm tired of leads cancelling cocktail parties and other events due to pouting. Does Charity really expect that a houseful of young men is going to behave with perfect propriety and seriousness all of the time? Or that they are all 100% dedicated to finding a wife and future mother of their children? Doesn't she (along with other leads) trust herself to figure that out as she goes along? Is *she* 100% serious about all of the men, giving them an equal opportunity to prove themselves? -- I highly doubt that.

Having said that, IMO the afternoon barbeque seemed like a better choice anyway. You have a beautiful house, a pool, and great California weather. Why not enjoy it, then take the evening to rest and regroup?

IMO the cancelling of cocktail parties or dates is not coming from the lead, its producer driven. It happens just about every season. Next at some point we'll probably see her confront the men, cry and say she's not playing around, she's sick of the drama, blah, blah. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:08 pm

@Amethyst Regarding Joey and if women would be interested in him as Bach, well from what I can tell from the comments noted on his IG posts up to this date, the women are certainly thirsty for him laugh out loud I couldn't even imagine what his DM's may look like. Most of the comments say if he isn't chosen, they hope he is bach. I also see many from women who actually live in HI (and some outside of) commenting about hitting them up if he is not the one for Charity. I know online is a small fraction, but I believe Joey would be of high interest by women if he is the bach. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:29 pm

@Jolena, I think you are correct that the cancelling of cocktail parties is often producer-driven. How worked up can Charity possibly get that the guys are behaving, like, well...guys? I seem to recall that she was in a sorority, so she knows what the fraternity houses are like. The mansion is the grown-up version of same, IMO.

@chasus71, if that's the case then I wish him well if he's not F1. I'm wondering if the producers might make an unexpected pick from another season instead.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:34 pm

@Amethyst It will be interesting to see who is picked for the Bach lead. I guess it depends on where they want to go from here with Fleiss gone, they may choose a MOC from Charity's season. I bet John B. would be up for it regardless of where he lands. He would be the first Asian male to be Bach. I think this would be a great way for the show to redeem themselves especially after they passed over the Top 3 men from Michelle's season to be Bach, or even going with Mike who was very popular.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 am

Who else in the franchise does Brayden remind you of? -- given that he's IMO immature, talks too much, and is mildly obnoxious. I'm thinking of guys like Robby H., Jordan K., maybe Thomas (at first,) etc. -- but none of them seem quite right.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo