SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:58 pm

BachieFan1310 wrote:@Bobette I find there's usually 1-2 genuine couples at the end of each season and then that contracts even more when the show has aired. Last year was a flop with no successful couples but two couples from Season 8 are still together, one married, one with babies.

I also find MAFS editing interesting in that they will really go ham on a golden edit in the first few weeks of the show for a couple and then pivot them harshly (Olivia and Jackson last year)

@BachieFan1310 Thanks and Welcome1

The last full season I watched was the one with Bryce & Erin.  Since then I sometimes tune in for the weddings, since as you say it's all unicorns & rainbows at that stage, then quickly lose interest once the cheating & attention-seeking BS starts.  

Sportsbet appear to confirm 1-2 couples this season too.  Happy to see it seems Ollie & Tahnee make it  MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 Melinda & Layton staying together I find hard to believe but Sportsbet have them second most likely so presumably know something.

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 9EjBM2b

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VRJTcHO
MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XnwgLRQ
MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZPKXmKD
MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WNlpgPo

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:10 am

@BachieFan1310 I'm glad you found your way here. yes

@Bobette thanks for the recap. I'm looking forward to binge watching if life would give me some time!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:13 am

@GuardianAngel SHV haven't uploaded the last few episodes.  Ch 9 might have lodged a copyright complaint.  SHV don't have Love Island either which is also a Ch 9 show.

Ch 10 seem to turn more of a blind eye as they have several Ch 10 shows.  Probably so desperate for ratings they're including the SHV view counts in their numbers.  cantstopl

ETA:  Yep, Ch 9 spoiled the party.  No new episodes and Ep 4 has been removed.  Boo.  It seems people had been posting a link to SHV direct on the MAFS facebook page  Rolling Eyes

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 IipfeYA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BachieFan1310 Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:07 am

@Bobette MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 please PM me if you find a new source! Haven't managed to watch the trainwreck 'rating women using pictures of their faces' challenge yet ... bless MAFS

BachieFan1310

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:14 am

@Bobette yeah most couples don't stay together. There's just a handful over the 9(?) seasons that have already happened. Four couples all up, I think? A few more that stayed together a little while post-show but many more that break up by or at the final commitment ceremony.

You're on the money with Ollie I think though, Ollie and Tahnee are such a sweet couple and I really like them.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:20 am

@leavers Thanks.   yes  I just did a quick google and it looks like Bryce & Erin from S2 are still together?  That's cool I liked them.

Meanwhile, Todd King has changed his IG handle again. laugh out loud  This is his new one.  Sorry Todd; I cannot fight the instinct to sleuth.  MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SPz89VD

Source

I wonder if he will actually appear on the show?  An appearance so embarrassing he has to hide behind three fake accounts?  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:04 am

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel SHV haven't uploaded the last few episodes.  Ch 9 might have lodged a copyright complaint.  SHV don't have Love Island either which is also a Ch 9 show.

Ch 10 seem to turn more of a blind eye as they have several Ch 10 shows.  Probably so desperate for ratings they're including the SHV view counts in their numbers.  cantstopl

ETA:  Yep, Ch 9 spoiled the party.  No new episodes and Ep 4 has been removed.  Boo.  It seems people had been posting a link to SHV direct on the MAFS facebook page  Rolling Eyes

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 IipfeYA

Source

Well that's not nice. smiley15

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:33 am

Oh wow how silly to post those links on the official FB page duh Some people are not smart (or just want to watch the world burn, I guess). VPN to watch the episodes directly from 9now is the only way I guess, if you're not in Australia.

@Bobette if it's not work-related, which I can still see, I'd imagine Todd is worried about his name being dropped on the show. I would be a bit embarrassed to be involved in that mess too tbh. I can't imagine an actual appearance? Unless when they go home to their real homes to share their everyday lives with their partners, he pops up then for some reason...

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:03 am

Popping my head in for my guilty pleasure 🙊

Veeeeery interesting that Melinda & Layton are the shortest odds for staying together. And looking at the odds today, Alyssa and Duncan's odds flipping from staying together at the end to leaving at some stage during the experiment - they're the only couple other than Tahnee & Ollie who I hope are still together.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:38 pm

leavers wrote:Oh wow how silly to post those links on the official FB page duh Some people are not smart (or just want to watch the world burn, I guess). VPN to watch the episodes directly from 9now is the only way I guess, if you're not in Australia.

@Bobette if it's not work-related, which I can still see, I'd imagine Todd is worried about his name being dropped on the show. I would be a bit embarrassed to be involved in that mess too tbh. I can't imagine an actual appearance? Unless when they go home to their real homes to share their everyday lives with their partners, he pops up then for some reason...

I'm not expecting him to show up in person either, but SD was claiming on her website that Todd was "set to appear".  I do note the article's been edited and now just says Bronte was "busted texting her ex" so it seems she's backpedaling.

@butterflylove  Nice pick up on the odds shift!  Looks like Ollie/Tahnee and Meliinda/Layton will be the couples together at the end then.  Melinda & Layton must fake it though right?  I see zero attraction from her towards him whatsoever.  

Ollie & Tahnee on the other hand... :sprinklehearts  MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:10 am

Unless something changes a lot between now and the end, I can't see Melinda and Layton making it either. However she did allude on the first night to being a bit of a slow burn, so who knows? I really disliked her on her wedding episode but have come to respect her a lot more, both when she was the only one with the 'lady balls' (thanks to the Bachie contestant on the last season for that term) to confront Harrison and call him out, and also because (according to SD) she apparently gave one of the MAFS participants a job at the end of the show when she had no job to go back to.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:42 am

The more I watch this show the more I think it's also close to jumping the shark a la Aussie Bach. The difference is the ratings are still bonza. The couples mostly seem fake, way too many contestants are obvious producer plants, the drama is largely faked. They used to hide the producer manipulation a bit better, now it seems like being the number one show for years might be making them a bit complacent and they're taking for granted their huge audience. They should take a look over into Ten's backyard to see what happens if you do that for too long.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Bobette
leavers
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: