SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:13 am

leavers wrote:The more I watch this show the more I think it's also close to jumping the shark a la Aussie Bach. The difference is the ratings are still bonza. The couples mostly seem fake, way too many contestants are obvious producer plants, the drama is largely faked. They used to hide the producer manipulation a bit better, now it seems like being the number one show for years might be making them a bit complacent and they're taking for granted their huge audience. They should take a look over into Ten's backyard to see what happens if you do that for too long.

I agree. They are not matching up the right people that even have a slight chance of making it post show. With the thousands of people who apply it's hard to believe that who they end up casting are the best matches. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:09 am

Yeah I didn't make it past the first dinner party; the ~ drama ~ and cheating/couple swapping storylines just do not interest me.  Read a spoiler that Ollie and Tahnee are still together IRL so I'll check in again after the finale for what I assume will be some adorable couple updates from them.  Did Todd show up?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah I didn't make it past the first dinner party; the ~ drama ~ and cheating/couple swapping storylines just do not interest me.  Read a spoiler that Ollie and Tahnee are still together IRL so I'll check in again after the finale for what I assume will be some adorable couple updates from them.  Did Todd show up?

I've seen nothing of Todd, no. And Bronte and Harrison clearly made a deal after their last big blow up (which was ages ago now) to just fake a good relationship for their social media careers, so I doubt the fact she was in communication with him all honeymoon will even come up from here on out.

Ollie and Tahnee are definitely the one solid couple this season; therefore, they get no airtime.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:55 am

The couple swap they're doing this week is the final nail in the coffin of this show having any claim to actually be about fostering relationships

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am

@leavers they swap husbands and wives?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@leavers they swap husbands and wives?

Yeah just temporarily for a 'new perspective'. And to be fair the couples themselves didn't do anything salacious. In the past they've just sent them for a coffee or whatever, which is more than enough time for a chat with an outsider to the relationship to get that 'perspective'. Doing it for three whole days was, IMO, definitely an attempt to get a couple to cheat. Didn't happen though. In the real world you're not 'testing your relationship' by going and sleeping in the same room as your friend's spouse! It's nuts.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:43 pm

@leavers duh that's pretty gross as is their probable intentions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:36 pm

Married At First Sight star Duncan takes a brutal swipe at Channel Ten's The Bachelor after rumours he was set to be the show's next leading man

To be clear, there were no rumours. Just random comments on social media from women wanting him to be the Bach or thinking he was Bach material.

But Kate and Ryan 'Fitzy' Fitzgerald wouldn't let it go, asking: 'Are you saying no I wouldn’t do it?' and 'Would you consider it?'

Duncan then dropped a scathing remark with a sheepish smile: 'No one watches The Bachelor.'

lmao, savage. Yet... true.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Australia - Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Bobette
leavers
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: