SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:19 am

Hello! I finally was able to log in and post!
I just watched the first episode today and I really enjoyed it!
All the ladies look great!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:06 pm

Hello everyone.👋🏾. It's been awhile since I've posted my thoughts on the Show. First off, I LOVE the golden bachelor concept❤❤❤. This Show is great and I'm so impressed with the women. I look forward to continuing to enjoy the Show.😊💯
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:12 pm

@2observe good to see you.. and I agree 100% with you!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:24 pm

@2observe welcomeback handwave

I too agree with you! Gerry is a sweetheart. imo it's just so nice to see mature contestants with lots of real life experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:43 pm

Just something to keep in mind for sleuthing future seasons, the producers of BIP Canada in Canada were the same producers on this season of Golden Bachelor.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:51 pm

@Aunties_Love  Thanks for the info Auntie.  GB does have a kinder/gentler feel to it, hope to see more of those producers' work.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love  Thanks for the info Auntie.  GB does have a kinder/gentler feel to it, hope to see more of those producers' work.
Do you watch Bach in Paradise Canada? It is produced with that "feeling" as well. IF GB continues, it would be nice to see those producers on both shows for now on.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
sdmom
frajosfanofchris
albean99
Jolena
Linds911