SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:35 pm

oops! I played it to see if I could view it, for 5 seconds with the sound off. I didn't realize it was the Aussie one. I'm still going to try and watch it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:29 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the updates!

I just checked and it looks like an epi 1 is up. I'm going to have to watch!

https://shvideos.net/2022/09/04/farmerwife-12-1/

ETA: is this Season 12????

I was going to say that in the US, it's season 1.  However, I just discovered there was a season in 2008 on The CW!  I do not remember that at all.

According to Wikipedia, there are versions in 31 other countries!  I can't tell how many seasons there have been in those different countries, but in Australia, there have been 12 seasons.

On the SHVideo site it's only showing season 10,11 & 12 of Australia, I don't see seasons 1-9 , would you happen to know where I can view them and why SHVideos would only have the 3 most recent seasons and not the rest? unlesss they are somewhere else on there and im just not seeing them. Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:35 pm

I enjoy these "Farmer wants a wife " shows a lot the farmers are so respectful of the women , so down to earth, good looking and just so nice. Life on these farms seems to be hard working but so peaceful , calm & laid back. love it !! Smiley :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:28 am

@Jolena I am laughing so hard at your comments about how hard farm life is but how peaceful it is at the same time. (Sorry I couldn't "like" that comment). I live on a ranch and last week, I was hauling 30 pound sandbags up a 15 foot ladder to put on the roof of the barn - to hold down the tarp. The roof was leaking and we've been inundated with rain. Oh - and it was raining when I was doing that. We're on a hillside and have to go out in the rain, daytime or at night, and make sure the rain is draining into the drainage inlets properly. Sometimes, an animal will crawl down one (they're about 9" in diameter) and block the water from flowing through. We can be fined for not managing water runoff. Husband found a skunk 3 times this year and had to fish it out. (He used a hose attached to a pressure washer, which was powered by a generator on a ATV, iso the animal was so stunned it didn't spray).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:20 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Jolena I am laughing so hard at your comments about how hard farm life is but how peaceful it is at the same time. (Sorry I couldn't "like" that comment). I live on a ranch and last week, I was hauling 30 pound sandbags up a 15 foot ladder to put on the roof of the barn - to hold down the tarp. The roof was leaking and we've been inundated with rain. Oh - and it was raining when I was doing that. We're on a hillside and have to go out in the rain, daytime or at night, and make sure the rain is draining into the drainage inlets properly. Sometimes, an animal will crawl down one (they're about 9" in diameter) and block the water from flowing through. We can be fined for not managing water runoff. Husband found a skunk 3 times this year and had to fish it out. (He used a hose attached to a pressure washer, which was powered by a generator on a ATV, iso the animal was so stunned it didn't spray).

laugh out loud wow sounds like hard work God Bless you hauling sandbags. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633 But the greenery and the pastures and the open land to me is peaceful , plus I love horses (my favorite animal) so just watching them in the fields is soothing to me.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:32 am

Jolena wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Jolena I am laughing so hard at your comments about how hard farm life is but how peaceful it is at the same time. (Sorry I couldn't "like" that comment). I live on a ranch and last week, I was hauling 30 pound sandbags up a 15 foot ladder to put on the roof of the barn - to hold down the tarp. The roof was leaking and we've been inundated with rain. Oh - and it was raining when I was doing that. We're on a hillside and have to go out in the rain, daytime or at night, and make sure the rain is draining into the drainage inlets properly. Sometimes, an animal will crawl down one (they're about 9" in diameter) and block the water from flowing through. We can be fined for not managing water runoff. Husband found a skunk 3 times this year and had to fish it out. (He used a hose attached to a pressure washer, which was powered by a generator on a ATV, iso the animal was so stunned it didn't spray).

laugh out loud wow sounds like hard work God Bless you hauling sandbags. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633 But the greenery and the pastures and the open land to me is peaceful , plus I love horses (my favorite animal) so just watching them in the fields is soothing to me.  

@Jolena, I love horses too!  Since childhood.  I told my husband that if I was young and single and on this show, I'd pick Ryan since he raises horses.  My husband laughed at me and said I wouldn't want to get up at oh-dark:30 every single morning to do all the dirty work needed to take care of a bunch of horses.  I'd like to think he was wrong! giggling  But who knows - I never will.  I'm sure it's hard work, as evidenced by the example shared by @Norcalgal!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:07 pm

I finished watching season 7 of the Aussie show and enjoyed it a lot. I think their format leaves a little bit of a problem in certain situations which you'll see if you watch. The US version is quite different in some ways so will see as the season goes on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I finished watching season 7 of the Aussie show and enjoyed it a lot. I think their format leaves a little bit of a problem in certain situations which you'll see if you watch. The US version is quite different in some ways so will see as the season goes on.

Where were you able to see season 7? Was it on SHVideo site? I'm only seeing season 10,11,&12 on there (I already watched all 3 ) I was looking for the other 9 seasons but didn't see them. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:00 pm

Jolena wrote:
albean99 wrote:I finished watching season 7 of the Aussie show and enjoyed it a lot. I think their format leaves a little bit of a problem in certain situations which you'll see if you watch. The US version is quite different in some ways so will see as the season goes on.

Where were you able to see season 7? Was it on SHVideo site? I'm only seeing season 10,11,&12 on there (I already watched all 3 ) I was looking for the other 9 seasons but didn't see them. TIA

Season 7, 8, 9, & 10 are on the regular Hulu.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:32 pm

So… is this Ryan .. taking a plus one? LOL

https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/1263064484272221
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:43 pm

It looks like he is talking about his horse being the Plus one cantstopl Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Jeepers wrote:So… is this Ryan .. taking a plus one? LOL

https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/1263064484272221
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:21 pm

Hunter is also a musician with his own band…..

https://huntergraysonmusic.com/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq