SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:05 pm

I watched last night and wasn't impressed by some of the ladies. They clearly hadn't figured out that complaining to the guys doesn't show you in the best light. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:05 pm

I'm enjoying this show so much! Very glad to see Hunter talked Meghan into staying. Even though she didn't seem nearly as bothered about being on TV anymore. I still think they make the best couple!!

Also looking forward to seeing how things go with Ryan and Lily's date, as well as Landon and Kylie's.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:13 pm

I really like Ryan and Lily; they make a great match, and it seems she would do well on farm.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:25 pm

Just a reminder…..

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3825ae10

https://www.channelguidemag.com/tv-news/2023/03/01/farmer-wants-a-wife-fox-preview/farmerwantsawife/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:40 am

Episode 4 USA

EPISODE INFO

Each farmer has another romantic solo date; the city girls do more farmwork -- including castrating bulls; the farmers and their ladies dive deeper into their love stories while also learning how to manage evolving emotions; some women are sent home.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:41 am

Episode 5 USA

EPISODE INFO

The farmers and their dates head to South Carolina to attend a demolition derby, where one of the women reveals she kissed her farmer before any of the others; one woman is sent home, and each farmer chooses a lucky lady for a solo date.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:52 am

All the farmers are so handsome. I like the fact that they are all in their 30's as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:58 am

Since we've had a few episodes to kind of get to know the people on the show, I reviewed the backgrounds of each of the remaining women.  It seemed like most had careers that could have to be abandoned to become a part of a farm.  And I think that is what these guys are looking for - a partner to help work the farm, not just to marry so she can commute an hour each way to the big city.  

Anyway, I found one of the ladies (Rebecca) in Allen's group is a horse trainer!  Where in the heck have they been hiding her?  She's now my pick for him! At least she isn't afraid of big animals.

I posted this before, but if anyone wants to be able to put faces with names and to which farmer they are vying for, here is a pretty handy list I look at a lot.  It includes some of the women who didn't make the cut the first day, but I haven't seen a list that is more current.   FWaW Cast

ETA: I was looking at posts for one of the men vying for Charity Lawson's heart on The Bachelorette. He is from Moorpark, CA, which is where Rebecca is from! According to Wikipedia, Moorpark only had 34K people in the 2010 census. Maybe it's a new hot spot for casting agents.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:18 pm

Buckeye .. thank you .. I keep mixing up a few of those gals .. great list

About Moorpark .. I think there are actually 2 of the guys fro there this season
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:Buckeye .. thank you .. I keep mixing up a few of those gals .. great list

About Moorpark .. I think there are actually 2 of the guys fro there this season

Wow - maybe Moorpark is the newest hotbed of desirable singles!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:40 pm

@Buckeye_Fan Thanks for the info and the link to the cast. Rebecca is adorable. Is she being kept hidden? Maybe you're on to something for Allen's pick.

I look forward to reading updates!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Buckeye_Fan Thanks for the info and the link to the cast. Rebecca is adorable. Is she being kept hidden? Maybe you're on to something for Allen's pick.

I look forward to reading updates!

I think Rebecca is basically biding her time and stays out of the drama .. bet she is a straight shooter tho from what we have seen of her .. her time is coming tho 🙃
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq