SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu May 16, 2024 8:45 pm

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/farmer-wants-wife-twist-farmer-190000866.html

Wow! What a development!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 10:02 pm

provenceguy wrote:https://nz.news.yahoo.com/farmer-wants-wife-twist-farmer-190000866.html

Wow! What a development!

That is so cool!  We might have gotten short-changed by Ty, but Mitchell's group ended up with 2 love stories.

I'm starting to watch the reunion show right now.  I'll share anything interesting that comes up.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 10:06 pm

Jennifer spoke to each of the guys briefly.  Then she had all the selected women come out.

One thing I found interesting was Brandon's greeting with Grace.  It looked like they hadn't seen each other in a while (they asked each other how they were doing).

They're having each of the "couples" sit apart on their love seats.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 10:16 pm

They are reviewing Nathan and Taylor's journey first. We saw a lot of the highlights of their times together, and showed her having her mixed feelings when Makenzie returned.

Now they're discussing after the cameras turned off. Lots of very cute moments with these two! She spent the holidays with his family. When he sent her back to the airport, he was "shaken up."

Jennifer asked if they're still together, and then went to commercial. And of course, as was spoiled in that interview, yes they are. Or as Nathan says, "Yes Ma'am." They are sharing what they love about each other. OMG, they cannot be any cuter. beatingheart

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 10:18 pm

Mitchell and Sydney's journey is next.  But unlike with Nathan and Taylor, they next showed us Brandon and Grace.  So those two couples appear to be going to be reviewed together.  And I just have missed it, but I just saw Reba is already there.

Ty is also being put on the hot seat a little. Megan and Melody are being brought in (as a surprise) after the commercial break. Ty did look a bit surprised.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 10:34 pm

Melody and Megan are on a separate love seat from Ty! Hugesmile They showed a few clips from the time between Ty and Melody and Ty and Megan (including when Lennon saying how much she liked Megan). Then the breakups were shown.

The use of "friendship" came out. Ty said he regrets using that word. Melody told Ty that he missed out by not choosing Megan. But both women said they are feeling confident about themselves and finding the men who are right for them.

I think the glimpse of Reba earlier was an editing mistake, because in the "coming up" part before the commercials, they show that Reba will be joining them.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 10:49 pm

In addition to Reba joining, Kait is also part of the reunion.

When Reba came in, Grace and Brandon exchanged a surprised look.

Reba described Brandon as a gentleman with a big heart. After showing the part where Reba called Joy fake, Reba apologized to Brandon. Brandon said it was OK. I loved Reba's expression when they showed Joy telling Brandon she was leaving. Jennifer asked Brandon if Reba was right about Joy's intentions, and Brandon said "Absolutely," and that Reba had "good insight."

I must have been typing earlier. I thought they showed Brandon & Grace's time on the farm. We are seeing some of their time together after shooting stopped. And of course, like with Nathan and Taylor, we are going to commercial before finding out if they are (or were) still together.

And no surprise, Brandon and Grace have broken up. She is kind of emotional about it. She had more hopes for it than he did.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 16, 2024 11:01 pm

Now, back to Mitchell & Sydney. I must have imagined them showing their journey earlier. Followed by their time together. They also are very cute. Mitchell said there's never been a girl who makes him feel like she makes him feel.

And that's the end!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 16, 2024 11:03 pm

Thanks for your reports!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 17, 2024 12:34 am

I watched it also. No real surprises but nice to see everyone.

Nathan & Taylor were as cute as can be. I love them together. PINKHEART Mitchell & Sydney looked good together also. They seem like a good match.  PINKHEART

Brendan didn't shock me at all. Maybe there would have been a chance with Grace or someone else if not for him keeping Joy for so long. I think he'll be sorry in the long run because how is he going to find someone in his little town? I felt for Grace because she was hoping for more.

The only interest I had in Ty was when Megan and Melody came. I didn't think he did well at all and looked surprised or annoyed when Jennifer said that his f2 were there. I really liked that Melody called him out for blowing it with Megan. It was sad after seeing that clip with his daughter saying she really liked Megan.

This season had a better outcome than the last one with 2 of the couples lasting so far. I'd like for them to get a female farmer one time. Overall I enjoyed the season. I hope that all the ladies who didn't have a happy ending, find someone special.

I absolutely love that Kiana found a guy from the show, even if it wasn't a farmer. He's very cute! sign heart

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 17, 2024 9:12 am

Article about Mitchell & Sydney:
https://www.southernliving.com/farmer-wants-a-wife-season-2-mitchell-sydney-8649604

Not finding an updated interview with Nathan and Taylor yet.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 17, 2024 1:02 pm

Great job Buckeye Fan and thank you for all your efforts this season. I really enjoy this show and look forward to season 3

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq