SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm

Remember how I said the watch party in Florida was sold out? Now when I look at the page, it is showing that you can get free admission. Not that I could make it.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen19
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmer-wants-a-wife-2023-finale-watch-party-tickets-625292114547

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed May 17, 2023 2:35 am

@albean99 cool thanks!! I've seen the first episode so far so good.

Glad it got a 2nd season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 8367-910 Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 I_got_13 Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 17, 2023 8:47 pm

Here's a picture of the first arrivers at the finale watch party. It was posted on the FWaW FB group page. And there is a lot of discussion about what appears to be pettiness over some of the finalists not being invited.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Screen20
https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 17, 2023 10:04 pm

YAY! It's finally here!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2023 10:08 pm

What's his name, and her name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 17, 2023 10:10 pm

Are you looking for a play-by-play? They are doing Allen first. It's interesting how they're doing it. They are going back and forth, with him saying a couple of sentences to Rebecca, and a couple to Khelsi. We're at commercial now, but they're making it look like he chooses Rebecca - which means it's probably Khelsi.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2023 10:13 pm

@Buckeye_Fan I was confused with the back and forth. That was a nice break up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 17, 2023 10:13 pm

He just let Rebecca down. She took it very well. I sure hope she finds her Prince Charming soon!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2023 10:13 pm

Khelsi it is!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 17, 2023 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Khelsi it is!

They both look so happy. I hope it's still going well.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 17, 2023 10:16 pm

Ryan is next.  I have no expectations of anything going well here.  Well, maybe we just got a sneak peek of Ryan, having a chat with his mom?  Looks like we're switching to Landon next.  And maybe saving Hunter for last!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2023 10:25 pm

Not a fan of the green hair. It's distracting.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq