SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:29 pm

I found an interview with Meghan that aired this morning. She was probably told what she could say, because she lets people think that it isn't necessarily over between her and Hunter.
https://www.fox4news.com/video/1206862

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:31 pm

I just watched it and she looked pretty happy, @Buckeye_Fan. On the Aussie show that I watched, the guys went to meet up with the remaining women at their homes so it's possible that Hunter may go see Meaghan if she doesn't have time to come back before the women leave the farm. I just looked it up and they're supposed to have 10 episodes which is longer than the Aussie version.

I'm hoping that Cassidy Jo goes next epi. I bet they made Allen keep her another week.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I just watched it and she looked pretty happy, @Buckeye_Fan. On the Aussie show that I watched, the guys went to meet up with the remaining women at their homes so it's possible that Hunter may go see Meaghan if she doesn't have time to come back before the women leave the farm. I just looked it up and they're supposed to have 10 episodes which is longer than the Aussie version.

I'm hoping that Cassidy Jo goes next epi. I bet they made Allen keep her another week.

Thanks for that background on what happens on the other shows! That would be cool!

I also decided to review some of the previews from some of the previous episodes (mostly from March 29, if anyone else wants to look), to see if any of them mean anything more now that we know more.

1. There was a scene with Meghan that we have not been shown (unless I missed it).  So was it cut, or is it yet to be shown?  They show her sticking her arm up a pregnant cow's backside, and saying she felt the baby calf.
2. It looks like Hunter does have a "FRC," and he looks very happy and excited.  You can't tell who will be joining him, though. 
3. There was a preview of Hunter with Sydney, who is the perky blonde who he had his first 1-1 with. I noticed in last night's show, after Meghan left she said sometimes things happen for a reason. In the preview, we were shown Hunter and Sydney together, kind of dressed up, and she said something like they were going to get in trouble (presumably because they were someplace they shouldn't be, or doing something they shouldn't).   Who knows.  Maybe Hunter was blinded by Meghan, but once she was gone, he noticed somebody else was better for him.  Kind of like when Brooks left Desiree heartbroken, and then she opened her eyes and saw Chris was the right guy for her!
4. And for something not about Hunter - they showed Landon gushing and saying if anyone told him at the beginning of this that he was going to fall in love, he would have called them a liar.  So there is hope for him!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:26 pm

Oooooo, thanks for that^^^!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:52 pm

After watching last night’s episode I definitely see Landon’s interest in Rebecca & they seemed both comfortable & compatible. Hunter’s interest in Megan is very obvious & her departure is a void for him. A producer didn’t take M to the airport, he did. And then he cut the evening with the other women short. Ryan seems all about Sarah, but I noticed her disapproval of the way he handled sending Haley home. The segment of their dinner date shown centred around what she’s looking for in a man. I’m curious to see her & Ryan going forward.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:50 am

Regarding my first preview review a couple of posts up about Meghan feeling the calf in the pregnant cow... Good chance that scene just wasn't shown. I noted what clothes Meghan and Hunter were wearing, and then zipped through all the episodes, looking for that same clothing. On the March 22 episode, they showed the ladies doing farm chores. Meghan is wearing the same plaid flannel shirt over a red dress that she wore in the calf scene. But they did not show any scenes with Hunter anywhere near the ladies that day. Even if Meghan did return, would she wear that same combination again? Possible, but I'm not holding my breath.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:49 pm

Curious if anyone has looked for or found any spoiler info on this season?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:40 am

Ok SPOILER HERE!!!!

in an early preview .. Hunter is seen walking beside a stream .. has black rubber boots on .. appears to be pondering something

There is a very quick clip of Megan sitting in front of a cafe/restaurant in HER hometown .. wearing a yellow dress with a black sweater and a white jacket

There is a clip of Hunter and Meghan walking across that stream holding hands .. Hunter has the black boots and Meghan has red boots .. she is wearing the yellow dress with the black sweater

There is a set of photos on Meghans IG that shows that very stream .. on her grandfathers farm .. and of her dad driving into the farm

Y’all are welcome 🤭🙃🥰

Sorry .. I can’t do SCs🙁
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:55 am

Thank god.....a spoiler!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:20 pm

Do you remember where the preview or previews were, @Jeepers? I don't really do screencaps either but would like the see them.

Another good recap: Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Emotions Run High in Episode 6

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ok SPOILER HERE!!!!

in an early preview .. Hunter is seen walking beside a stream .. has black rubber boots on .. appears to be pondering something

There is a very quick clip of Megan sitting in front of a cafe/restaurant in HER hometown .. wearing a yellow dress with a black sweater and a white jacket

There is a clip of Hunter and Meghan walking across that stream holding hands .. Hunter has the black boots and Meghan has red boots .. she is wearing the yellow dress with the black sweater

There is a set of photos on Meghans IG that shows that very stream .. on her grandfathers farm .. and of her dad driving into the farm

Y’all are welcome 🤭🙃🥰

Sorry .. I can’t do SCs🙁

Well this is interesting Jeepers! Thanks for sharing. It sure doesn’t seem reasonable to me that these 2 wouldn’t have some level of contact after she left. He was clearly affected by her departure.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:45 pm

Go to FOX . COM
Scroll down to Farmer wants a wife .. picture of a bride
Go to clips and extras and go right to MEET THE FARMERS HUNTER

almost at the end is a quicky of Hunter and Meghan walking in the stream
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq