SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:14 am

Some comments about last night's show...

1. Was Kylie wearing a negligee on her date with Landon?  Yikes!  I wonder what the locals thought of that.
2. After watching a season of The Bachelor when hardly anyone can utter a sentence without being bleeped, it was refreshing to hear Khelsi say "Holy fudge!"
3. Cassidy Jo sure is a pistol, isn't she?!  She just bulldozes her way through to get what she wants.  She should have kept that kiss peck to herself.
4. Hats off to Hunter's girls for participating in the calf castration - and eating the fried "nuts."  Ugh.  Don't think I could have done either!  It did seem like a good test to see who should go home, but they all went all in.
5.  Still keeping an eye on Rebecca, even though she's still being kept in the shadows.  When the others were complaining about Allen not showing affection, she is the one who stood up for why he's not making out with all of them. And I think I saw in the previews a date with Allen and Rebecca (definitely Allen, more than likely Rebecca).  They were racing horses, and then you hear a man's voice saying "I think I'm falling in love."  According to my closed-captioning, it was Allen's voice.  Of course, we don't know that he was referring to Rebecca.  But my gut says it's her!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:26 pm

Ya .. I agree with some of the clothes .. just a bit too much for some of those gals .. and yes, the lack of bleeps is refreshing LOL

cassidy is a piece of work, I agree. Could go on and on about her .. but whew, she is exhausting

Was nice to see Meghan step out of her shy zone last night and be more her real self .. and that Hunter noticed her sass laugh out loud .. glad she stayed .. slow burn going on there

Good to see Landon making some moves too

I agree about Rebecca.. I think she comes out of left field for Allen ..

That voice sounded more like Hunter than Allen .. may have posted as Allen because it was over Allen’s video
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:45 pm

I still don't know most of their names. I'm just not a fan of Cassidy Jo, especially for Allen. She's very aggressive and I'm not sure that would give him the chance to blossom given he's so reserved. I guess that some would say that she's what he needs but not me. Smiley

I liked Stephanie & Hunter's date. She really fit in well with his friends and they seemed to really enjoy being together.

I'm not sure about Lily for Ryan. She's so young! On the other hand, they have the horse connection.

Khelsi may be right about being more like friends with Allen but it's so hard to tell with him. I'll be interested to see if you're right about Rebecca, @Buckeye_Fan.

I did like Landon's date with Kylie. I don't know that she's a good match for him but they really enjoyed themselves.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:41 pm

On tonight at 9pm EST 😋 FOX

Enjoying it 😋🙃
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:35 pm

I just finished watching.  @Jeepers, I really enjoy this show so much too!  Definitely my guilty pleasure right now!

One thing that kind of surprised me is that some of the girls aren't getting any time with the farmers, and they've been living together for 3 weeks!  I know the farmers have a lot of work to do, but how is there not time to carve out to get to know each other at meals or just before retiring for the night?  Even if they just got 20 minutes a couple of times a week, that would be something, if used wisely.

It looks like we're starting to see front-runners now, but evidently we're at the halfway point now.

For Ryan, it appears that Sarah I. is his front-runner.  I don't know why she didn't stand out to me earlier.  But maybe they're trying to throw us off. And Sarah said something that made it sound like she hadn't really decided if he and his lifestyle was what she wanted.  Lily is still a possibility.

For Hunter...  here comes Meghan!!!  Of course they're trying to plant some doubt with her commentary on marriage (in the previews).  Probably just some editing tricks to make us think it implodes.  But I can't wait to see them together next week.

I'm excited to see more of Allen and Rebecca.  They really seemed to fit so well together in that few minutes we saw them together.  And she is getting up in the morning to see to the horses!  She's a keeper!  I know he likes Khelsie a lot too, but I think Rebecca is going to fly by her.

I'm not sure who might be in the forefront for Landon.  I just don't see Ashley R. (with the green-tipped hair) as a good fit since she has a child who I think is either a pre-teen or a teen.  Unless they grew up in the country, it would be a really tough adjustment for a kid to make.

And speaking of Landon... for anyone old enough to remember, does Landon remind you of "Manly," aka Almanzo Wilder from Little House on the Prairie, who married Laura Ingalls (aka Half Pint)?
Almanzo Wilder from TV Show Little House on the Prairie

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:51 pm

Thanks everyone for all the updates! I enjoy reading them and look forward to more!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:53 pm

I watched the last episode the other night and enjoyed it. I thought the ladies the guys picked for their alone dates were the right ones for various reasons. I'm really interested in seeing Allen with Rebecca after seeing them have a little alone time feeding the horses. I did think it was interesting that he kissed Khelsi like he wanted to and not a quick peck like he did when Cassidy Jo bugged him about doing it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Hunter with Meghan and Ryan with Sarah, especially after his mom liked her for him. I feel like Landon is the one I know the least.

These recaps are pretty interesting. I read the last 2 but will probably go back and see the other ones. Farmer Wants a Wife recaps

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I watched the last episode the other night and enjoyed it. I thought the ladies the guys picked for their alone dates were the right ones for various reasons. I'm really interested in seeing Allen with Rebecca after seeing them have a little alone time feeding the horses. I did think it was interesting that he kissed Khelsi like he wanted to and not a quick peck like he did when Cassidy Jo bugged him about doing it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Hunter with Meghan and Ryan with Sarah, especially after his mom liked her for him. I feel like Landon is the one I know the least.

These recaps are pretty interesting. I read the last 2 but will probably go back and see the other ones. Farmer Wants a Wife recaps

Thanks for that recap!  Interesting format, getting feedback from 4 different people.  I agreed with about 99% of their opinions.  It took some time, but Allen went from probably least-liked to most-liked farmer.  Most of them liked Rebecca for him, but I think one preferred Khelsi (probably couldn't go wrong with either).  Everyone is excited about seeing Hunter and Meghan together, and there is interest in the date with Ryan and Sarah.  Like you, albean, they felt there was too little to go on with Landon.  I wonder if he doesn't end up with anyone.

I found this interview with Jennifer Nettles comparing FWaW with "other" dating shows (what could she possibly be referring to?   giggling ).  What I thought was most interesting were the statistics she gave for the history of FWaW in other countries:
"...the show has been around, obviously in 32 different countries and has had over 180 marriages and over 410 children. "  
I'm curious if that is factual, or just some numbers she threw out.
Jennifer Nettles FWaW Interfiew

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:31 pm

I'm really liking Allen and Rebecca together! And I think Sarah is a good match for Ryan.
The other two guys, I'm not so sure...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:11 pm

Definitely liking this show! I’m liking Meghan for Hunter but haven’t decided on the rest of the leads. Some women don’t seem suited to the lifestyle, at least at face value. Looking forward to tonight’s episode!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:16 am

That was quite the episode tonight!

I liked Ryan's date with Sarah but I'm really not sure that he's really in this for a serious relationship. I also didn’t like the way he dismissed Haley. Why not just say that their relationship wasn’t as strong as with the others?

I really liked Allen's date with Rebecca! Rescuing that calf was a good start and they really fit well riding together. They seem like a good match but it's hard to tell if they have chemistry yet.

I'm still not sure about Landon's feelings and think he should have sent someone home. He's a mystery.  Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633

I really loved seeing Meaghan with Hunter’s family and think they really have something. Her having to leave was heartbreaking on all levels! I hope she’ll come back when she can.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:31 pm

I just finished watching.  That WAS a roller coaster ride!

Landon - Ashley L probably seemed like the best fit for him so far, but as you said, albean, he just isn't opening up very well.

Ryan - why did he take Sarah out to a nice dinner?  I thought they're trying to figure out who can fit into the country life.  Just about anyone can pass the "nice dinner date" test.

Allen - Rebecca is the one for him.  Or at least out of the 3.  I know Khelsi is not a bad choice, but she was retching almost as much as Cassidy Jo when the cows were relieving themselves.  It was hysterical to see their reactions.  I'm a little surprised Cassidy Jo didn't get cut, but I don't think she'll be around long.

Hunter - my heart is broken!  He and Meghan seem so well matched, and he seemed so smitten, to say the least! He was glowing at the end of the evening with his family.  If he wasn't so into her, he wouldn't have squandered valuable time with the remaining girls at dinner.  I was hoping we would have heard more of their good-bye at the airport.  Did he ask her to call him, or is he planning on calling her?  Of course, it's still possible he could end up getting attached to somebody else.  He looked pretty happy at the end of the preview.  Is it possible she returns?  Please?  

This is terrible.  I don't even know these people, and I'm so invested.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq