SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:42 pm

Loving the talks with Sean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:44 pm

@GuardianAngel really?? A lot of nothing to me
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:45 pm

Anybody liking the idea of charity as B’ette any more tonight? I still don’t find her a compelling lead. Lovely human but little personality on acreen
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:06 pm

luvstx wrote:Anybody liking the idea of charity as B’ette any more tonight?  I still don’t find her a compelling lead. Lovely human but little personality on acreen

No change here
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:54 am

It kinda bugs me that Zach continues to reassure Gabi the way he does at this point seeing as I believe he knows who his F1 is already .. and his kissing Gabi has changed to his tongue technique
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:33 am

Jeepers wrote:It kinda bugs me that Zach continues to reassure Gabi the way he does at this point seeing as I believe he knows who his F1 is already .. and his kissing Gabi has changed to his tongue technique

Its his job, he has to make sure she stays until the end . Maybe he had to be more convincing because she already questioned him (and we didn't see it) ., When the leads say its getting tough and its so hard all they mean is its getting harder to lie and hurt people like they have to do., it's not hard choosing because most already know very early on who their F1 will be the rest is produced for the TV show on who goes , when they go, & how they decide to make them go. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:58 am

I thought Zach's face lit up so brightly when he greeted Kaity. Her date was last and he said at the end, he could see being part of her family. I found that interesting as I thought the other 3 ladies all had very nice families.

And Charity's brother for Bachelor anyone? so handsome, well-spoken and caring.

I'm still confused by the previews where Zach admits he was intimate with someone. 'a beautiful moment ruined' or something similar. Can anyone explain what they think happened?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:20 am

Jeepers wrote:
luvstx wrote:Anybody liking the idea of charity as B’ette any more tonight?  I still don’t find her a compelling lead. Lovely human but little personality on acreen

No change here

I don't think that either Gabi or Charity could carry a season. I think that Ariel could, and that Brooklyn could. Kat was a mixed bag. IMO she didn't get enough sympathy from the viewers to be considered for the lead, and she also came across as rather flat towards the end of stay. The producers could also reach back to Susie if they want a very conventional lead who would appeal to a lot of her potential cast.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:55 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:53 pm

@Norcalgal Totally agree with all you said. Also I am hoping tonight we get more previews as to who he may have been intimate with. With Kaity being the only blond, it narrows it down a bit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:06 pm

@pavalygurl Here's one answer to that question! And I think it is most likely Kaity. I don't see Zach as invested with the other women. Zach is such a stand-up guy. It must have been weighing on his mind a lot to tell Gabi that he had been intimate. BUT it looks to me as if he tells her on her LCD, not on FSD. First, we see Zach tell Gabi no sex in the previews and then we seen them on the beach (which would have to be after their overnight) with Gabi walking away, feeling played.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/did-zach-sleep-bachelor-2023-154409799.html

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Norcalgal Totally agree with all you said.  Also I am hoping tonight we get more previews as to who he may have been intimate with.  With Kaity being the only blond, it narrows it down a bit.

My guess: zach and Kaity were intimate during FSD which was after Gabi’s FSD. Then the Titanic boat date with Gabi is for LCD and he tells her on the beach about being intimate.

Is it possible that Gabi leaves after that and TPTB tell Kaity she left?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Norcalgal
Jolena
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers
albean99