SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 55 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun May 21, 2023 11:01 pm

Charity possible on a shv. Been quiet the last two days only reposting promo from the show and a story Kat posted of them. Plus on her q&a on Friday she showed an airport shot.

If on an shv Joey can possibly be ruled out because he posted from a Hawaii golf course today. Will say even though he opened his IG when allowed this is the first time he posted from what I remember.

Dotun and Xavier still private.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2023 3:52 pm

Great to know and hopefully a positive outcome if it appears she's on a SHV!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2023 1:03 am

Here is the promo for Charity's season. I wish I could say I am excited, but I'm not. And FYI...sour lemon face is on full display throughout. :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 23, 2023 1:40 am

Her promo reminds me of last year’s RT show The Courtship plus a nod to Bridgerton. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 23, 2023 7:10 am

@Sprite thanks for posting. Reminds me of Hannah B’s promo.

I’m not excited either. Hoping we get to know charity better quickly and that she’s more interesting and with more pizzazz than I expect.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 23, 2023 2:34 pm

Charity becomes even more beautiful when she smiles.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed May 24, 2023 4:52 pm

Dotun ig is now public. Did a photo dump two days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csh72C7r4MM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed May 24, 2023 6:10 pm

@smg2587 do you think it's possible Dotun and Charity spent time on an SHV this past weekend cleaning up his social media?

Thanks for tracking all of this for us!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed May 24, 2023 6:24 pm

luvstx wrote:@smg2587 do you think it's possible Dotun and Charity spent time on an SHV this past weekend cleaning up his social media?

Thanks for tracking all of this for us!

He actually did some clean up before this weekend. So if they did it wasn’t much. Dotun clean up looks minimal from what I see. Like unfollowing around 20 people and 3 post. Charity did unfollowing spree over the weekend though from what I remember. That’s just the stuff I am seeing. But haven’t kept up that well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 30, 2023 3:04 pm

Charity posted a story of her billboard in nyc this morning. Not sure if she’s in New York or if just a screencap. Dotun before filming lived in Brooklyn so some will may think it means something. Will say though I am leaning to Dotun being f1 (just because the little we have), That most leads did their press training before interviews in NYC. Even Zach did a dinner with press in nyc before his season. So nyc stops for leads are very common. So not really a clue right now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2023 9:44 pm

@smg2587 interesting!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2023 9:46 pm

Charity Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Bachelorette Promo
Our Bachelorette has taken the throne!

Bachelor Nation cannot stop talking about Charity’s upcoming season, and in a clip released this past Tuesday, fans were taken behind the scenes as Charity filmed her iconic promo video.

The look on Charity’s face as she turned the corner and saw the set for the first time said it all — “Oh, my God, AAHHH!” Set in a magical garden covered in signature red roses, Charity’s promo design set the bar high.

Adorned in a red gown worthy of any Hollywood red carpet, and fabulous red heels to match, Charity said that she is “living out [her] childhood fantasy” as she took her rightful place on the Bachelorette throne.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 A05cfa4e82d24d76b2086e155b35d046_md
https://bachelornation.com/2023/05/24/charity-takes-fans-behind-the-scenes-of-her-bachelorette-promo/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 55 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity