SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:44 pm

luvstx wrote:Are we at the point where 'we' could start filling in the Filming Schedule with known dates/people given the caps we have?

Right now we have all the 1on1s before htds except the one from week 2. This is what I got so far thru htds

Week2:
Hollywood sign group date won by Aaron B who got alone time
1on1 ? (Though I am leaning one way but wanting more to be sure).
Kissing group date won by Joey who got alone time after.

Week 3
Brayden, San Diego date
Barbie group date. Sean won alone time .
Warwick glamour date

Week 4 Washington dates
Dotun and Xavier 1on1s.
Group date

Week 4 NO
Joey around the city date
Group date
Dotun running date

Will add Aaron only getting the week 1 alone time and not a date like Joey did also makes me think he’s f4.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:50 pm

chasus71 wrote:The next set of photos is from a preview aired during the NBA games I think (Charity added it to her IG story where she was tagged).

I am not sure who this is could be Tanner she is kissing here (im prepared to be wrong, laugh out loud):
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1270

Charity Lawson (@charitylawson) | Instagram

I am thinking this is California. And unless Charity had some kind of pool party before an rc this might be a 1on1 ( the first 1on1 we are missing). I agree this is Tanner. None of the other California dates match this outfit. Plus everyone else in the f6 got alone time with Charity if not a date except Tanner that we knew of. If it’s not California it’s the last NO group date because it’s not Washington. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:49 pm

@smg2587 I think you are right the date with Tanner is in California. I wonder if it is the 1st 1-on-1 date or one that takes place in episode 2 (before they head to WA state)? It has to be either in LA or San Diego. Do we remember seeing Tanner on the Barbie date? question Would it also be extra time on a GD, maybe in NOLA?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:11 pm

chasus71 wrote:@smg2587 I think you are right the date with Tanner is in California. I wonder if it is the 1st 1-on-1 date or one that takes place in episode 2 (before they head to WA state)? It has to be either in LA or San Diego. Do we remember seeing Tanner on the Barbie date? question Would it also be extra time on a GD, maybe in NOLA?

Tanner was on the Barbie date. He wasn’t on the kissing date. The Hollywood Sign FP group date we only got her in a pic with Aaron B and she was wearing a green jacket in those shoots. So it’s either that group date in NOLA alone time, a 1on1 or some sort or before the rc party they sometimes do.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:[quote= Tanner was on the Barbie date. He wasn’t on the kissing date. The Hollywood Sign FP group date we only got her in a pic with Aaron B and she was wearing a green jacket in those shoots. So it’s either that group date in NOLA alone time, a 1on1 or some sort or before the rc party they sometimes do.

I agree with this as well could be either one mentioned.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:24 pm

@smg2587 thank you so much for the updated schedule!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:27 pm

Someone just sent a message to bachelorwhatever saying he has a mutual friend with Xavier and he heard from them that he won. These kind of hometown gossip are hit and miss sometimes they are right sometimes they’re not. Like with Kaity it was right but remember this stuff during Peter’s season everyone in Auburn was hearing Madison won and she didn’t. So always take this suff for what you will.

Just adding some things. Since she was iat CMA Feast last weekend for promo. She had to have an shv the past weekend/week. She wasn’t really showing her surroundings but storied stuff like the beach and getting flowers. Seemed to be I. California timing of her post wise.

Xavier is posting more the past week or so. Mostly from the gym or exercising. Joey post here and there looking like he’s in Hawaii. I will say I am in Hawaii but a different island than him. Some of his post look like latergrams to me. Not all but from what I gather he doesn’t always post the day he takes a shot. Might mean nothing and he posted like that before but that’s what I noticed. Dotun hardly post anything. His non excitement about the show and lack on presence in the previews are giving me doubt he is f1. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:46 pm

@smg2587 Interesting about Xavier, To be fair its coming from "a friend of a friend" who say he "might have won" -and- "he won and if true."

Who knows if that is true perhaps since it is out there through spoilers that he is the one in Fiji and many could be riding that and now seeing the solo focus on him in the new promo. Either some believe that is proof or if someone told them. I mean do F1 usually tell their friends that they won, or do they have to keep it quiet? I just find it strange that Xavier didn't show back up on SM for like weeks after filming was done, like 3 weeks after. Is that normal for F1? Also, what gets me is would the show promote the F1 like they have with the Xavier video? (If he is the winner) I am sure it is possible.

Also, about Joey the last story he had of him in Hawaii it was found to have been a very old picture because the Tattoo on his arm was not there and his hair was much shorter. Plus, there are some things that both are similar with Charity as far as their Spotify goes.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:06 am

Joey preview. Spoils his htd pretty clearly. Shows the NOLA date and the kissing date week 2.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:12 am

Wow this is very interesting these solo promos especially of the men known to be in the F4. I am.perplexed now laugh out loud

ETA: I must say Joey is so damn hot, those eyes I would get lost in them and would not be able to concentrate laugh out loud. The way Charity looks when he gets out the LIMO!! :fanningfan seeing hearts Oh yes!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:17 pm

The S/Caps from the new Joey Solo Promo (this is definitely a new thing the show is doing because he also is one of the Top guys  question )

From Joey's HTD

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1306
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1304
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1305
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1307
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1315

This is from WA State where they show him thinking, laugh out loud. (He must be of some focus in WA)

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pictu219

Joey's Limo exit and Charity's expression of seeing him for the first time:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1311
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1312

More from their NOLA date, looks like they are having a good time (Charity mentioned before that she likes someone who can make her laugh):

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1308
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1310
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1309

From the kissing GD where Joey won extra time

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1314
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pict1313

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1669011827349676034
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:46 pm

Charity in Mexico were they film BIP. Guessing she is making an appearance.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 55 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity