SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Hmmm ok I get what you mean.

Interesting though is that we have yet to see a clip of Joey in his RC Suits. We have seen all the other frontrunners in their suits no matter if some are mixed in the Drama looking on or whatever. But for some reason we have a Suitless Joey laugh out loud
Joey has a suit for in at the intro and in Washington

Yes, but those were from the BTS photos that were leaked & the one quick shot night 1 in his individual promo. Im just talking about all the official released promos. The one quick Night 1 shot yes but the remainder of the promos as of yet have shown Joey in his suits.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:06 pm

I hate to say it but I disagree that that is Sean😋  his hair is blunt cut on that side .. when Joeys hair is combed it is somewhat flatter on the sides and on top and curls on n the back. The hair appears lighter because of the harsh lights

The curtains are matched to the photo of Dotum standing in front of them
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Ok I understand it is just a quick clip but I have looked at it over and over laugh out loud To me it appears to be Sean (trust I have studied Joeys everything probably way too much than I should admit, from his cheek structure, his hair EVERYTHING, ect.. eyedrool ). It still looks like Sean but who knows laugh out loud

All I know is that we don't get anything of Joey beyond NOLA in the promos (like we have with the other frontrunners), which I find interesting as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:31 pm

It is not unusual for one guy not to be shown in the promos .. until the mid season promo
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:38 pm

True thumbsup  I mean we did see a lot of him in all the pre season promos (Probably more than enough for the few people who are shook by his presence  as a frontrunner JMO).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:54 pm

There are no real identifiable shots of Aaron .. just assumption shots .. in the official promo/preview in Fiji as well IMHO .. just unofficial ones that someone posted .. them at the pool which never would be done .. and him walking on the beach with his phone .. The green jacket guy .. Xavier is identifiable
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:There are no real identifiable shots of Aaron .. just assumption shots .. in the official promo/preview in Fiji as well IMHO .. just unofficial ones that someone posted .. them at the pool which never would be done .. and him walking on the beach with his phone .. The green jacket guy .. Xavier is identifiable

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3a3lflu3ft1j65u226zz9kgpjilqdvv2nzf0de6ni&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:07 pm

I still strongly believe that the F3 are Dotun,. joey. Xavier .. the last one gets an invite home

I firmly believe RS is wrong on several counts .. especially regarding Aaron and Fiji .. I have no doubt he shows up .. and is sent packing home again .. but because there is a photo of him there .. RS thinks he is in the F3

I also think RS has NOLA wrong as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:The location is more important

The mirror in the pic is giving Nola vibes to me. Lots of old churches and stained glass there.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:25 pm

What about the shot of Aaron in the pink shirt saying it's tough to watch Charity go on dates? He's in an outdoor seating area with a large tropical plant behind him. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen10

Looks like it could be from F3 sitting down to talk while each go on their fantasy suite dates.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:40 pm

dancealexturner wrote:What about the shot of Aaron in the pink shirt saying it's tough to watch Charity go on dates? He's in an outdoor seating area with a large tropical plant behind him. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen10

Looks like it could be from F3 sitting down to talk while each go on their fantasy suite dates.

I believe this is Stateside because there is another SCap of him in the same shirt in an ITM with the same background of one in the states. I believe the picture happens when many of the guys coming back from other GD frustrated with having to watch Charity make out with the winners and what not. Also it may happen bedore he has the argument with Braydon, IMO. I think Aaron is confident up to this point because he had the 1st date and sees the other guys going crazy not having a 1on1 yet. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:44 pm

@Jeepers yeah agree about RS he has some info wrong starting with NOLA outside of the Dotun and Joey solo dates. He don't even know who was eliminated at F4 and Fiji is all crazy
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity