SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:35 pm

Just a reminder, this forum doesn't care what goes on in other forums.

We have and will always be about sleuthing, posting facts based on s/caps SM or sources who agreed to share etc, and always posting a link to source the info, all other opinions must be stated imo if there are no facts. It's confusing when opinions are stated as facts when there's no proof.

We have media that steals our content, sometimes word for word, ask @Bobette or any one of the awesome sleuthers in our Aussie threads. We can't change that or any other forum from copying our info.

Everyone has a right to their "opinions" and we never try to "convince" anyone of anything. We sleuth, we post our findings, and it's up to us individually to agree or not agree without judgement. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:Honestly as someone who's been a member of this forum for years, I don't feel there's been a lot of unbiased sleuthing this season. In fact, imo this forum has been one of the most biased pro-Joey forums out there to the point where I was participating in sleuthing earlier in the season & stopped because it seems the only sleuthing that matters are ones that points to Joey. Even if those perceived clues are MINISCULE in comparison to the ones that point to Dotun. Nobody here seems interested in who actually is F1, which has been fairly clear for a few weeks so there's really been no point in pointing out the legitimate clues for Dotun. I'm just waiting for next Monday. All jmo.

Renee .. maybe this site appears to be more pro Joey bvause it is unacceptable elsewhere .. and sorry you feel the way you do but even minuscule clues can make a difference .. sometimes they aren’t so niniscule .. we all are interested who is F1 .. and I think many here are well aware of clues related to Dotun .. as there many the same for Joey
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:
chasus71 wrote:People can continue to sleuth if they like the S/caps have all been posted regardless of if they believe Joey is F1 or not. I'm sure some may find the details they want or need of the events to come for an "unexpected" ending that Jesse alluded to at MTA. But also, maybe not as we all look at things differently JMO.
If it's about screencaps & sleuthing then it would've been discussed that Joey wears a light blue suit to the FRC & Dotun wears black. In past seasons when people have sleuthed on this board, it would've been pointed out that whenever there's 2 men at the FRC, the F1 always wears the darker colored suit. These are details that's been tossed to the wayside this season. I get that people have their faves. I get that a lot of people on this board love Joey, but there hasn't been impartial sleuthing. That's without even considering all the post season things that point to Dotun.

That absolutely has been discussed here

There have even been discussion about the  seasons where the blue suit was F1

But .. with a new boss in town .. I would expect changes in the shows production .. as I think we have also seen in the editing this season .. which personally I think they have done a fantastic job at 🙃

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:41 pm

@Jeepers I definitely agree with you in regard to RS he has admitted to not having info on Joey about any murmurings of Joey being Bach or that he is dating someone. He said that he didn't have any photogenic evidence showing why he believed Joey wasn't F1. He is strictly going by what information he was told for all we know it could be from anyone's camp to through him off. IMO. Everything about Joey he has been wrong about. So, this is why many still questions if he is right because some things don't make sense from the edit and/or post filming activities. JMO

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:50 pm

@ReneeM could not agree more! someone on reddit actually posted a collage showing joey's frc suit next to tyler c and brandon j's and they are the exact same shade of light blue. there's also the fact that charity has consistently worn more expensive outfits on dotun's dates (her fantasy suites outfit was $3000 for dotun, $600 for joey), he got the last filmed overnight and last filmed mtp (which often goes to the f1), his fantasy suite was at a separate resort that required a boat ride off the mainland while joey and xavier's were at nanuku where the f3 rose ceremony and mtp were also filmed, joey's most recent post with charity contained only press pics or pics from the bachelorette social media pages that are public for everyone to see while dotun's recent post was ALL bts/unseen pics which must've been sent to him because they're not available anywhere else.

and that's not even factoring in social media clues such as charity and dotun both sharing the same song to their stories, nehemiah following dotun first and only following other guys after it was discussed on reddit, and dotun posting from a house that production rented for the weekend after mta (and the only reason it was discovered that it was that house was because of an extremely reliable poster who gets information about the houses. no one would've known where it was otherwise). like there's a LOT pointing to dotun so i feel uncomfortable with the implications that people only think it's him because they're blindly following rs.

i know some people don't like reddit and that's fine, but i would suggest looking through https://www.reddit.com/user/Sandbetweenhertoes comment history. that's the poster who has a 100% strike rate with shv houses since michelle's season and they have lots of comprehensive comments with screenshots about charity's filming and the locations used.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:55 pm

Even with all the clues pointing to Dotun there are things that are questionable still so I understand why people are not convinced and still sleuthing. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:55 pm

sorry for the double post but i found the suits collage. definitely not the same shade of blue as zac's which was darker, and zac was also the only guy at the frc. in seasons where both men are at frc, it is a consistent pattern that the f1 wears the darker suit. but all jmo and we will find out in less than a week!

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Media10
https://www.reddit.com/r/BachelorNation/comments/15qpbdq/spoiler_daily_discussion_thread_august_14_2023/jw726pk/?context=3

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 155882_4368
https://www.glamour.com/story/tayshia-adams-just-revealed-whether-she-and-zac-clark-are-still-together
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:00 am

Jeepers wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
chasus71 wrote:People can continue to sleuth if they like the S/caps have all been posted regardless of if they believe Joey is F1 or not. I'm sure some may find the details they want or need of the events to come for an "unexpected" ending that Jesse alluded to at MTA. But also, maybe not as we all look at things differently JMO.
If it's about screencaps & sleuthing then it would've been discussed that Joey wears a light blue suit to the FRC & Dotun wears black. In past seasons when people have sleuthed on this board, it would've been pointed out that whenever there's 2 men at the FRC, the F1 always wears the darker colored suit. These are details that's been tossed to the wayside this season. I get that people have their faves. I get that a lot of people on this board love Joey, but there hasn't been impartial sleuthing. That's without even considering all the post season things that point to Dotun.

That absolutely has been discussed here

There have even been discussion about the  seasons where the blue suit was F1
& in seasons where the blue suit is F1, there's either only 1 guy at the FRC or both guys wear blue & the F1 is in the darker shade of blue suit right? & that a F1 has never worn a light blue suit, if the F1 wears blue it's navy. I'm not going off RS, I've thought Dotun was F1 since we found out he's the only guy this season to have 2 1-1s before HTDs, and then also that he's the first bachelorette contestant to have back to back 1-1s. & then post filming here are a few other Dotun clues:
  • The playlist Charity made for her F1 on spotify didn't match Joey's taste in music at all.

• Charity secretly travelled to NYC on June 17th & was completely quiet on SM until she popped up in LA on June 20th

• On July 5th Charity posted two cups from a bar/restaurant in Manhattan, didn't tag any of her friends & all her producers were out together in Brooklyn without her, so who was she with?

• On July 6th Dotun posted a latergram from the same bar/restaurant in Manhattan that Charity was at the night prior

I'm not trying to tell people to believe what I believe because the finale is Monday. But imo there's no question at this point of who the F1 is & there are no clues for Joey that even comes close to any of this. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:03 am

I'm pretty sure all of us are well aware of all the clues pointing towards Dotun. I'm interested in the Joey clues if there is actually something legitimate there. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:07 am

ariwolf wrote:@ReneeM could not agree more! someone on reddit actually posted a collage showing joey's frc suit next to tyler c and brandon j's and they are the exact same shade of light blue. there's also the fact that charity has consistently worn more expensive outfits on dotun's dates (her fantasy suites outfit was $3000 for dotun, $600 for joey), he got the last filmed overnight and last filmed mtp (which often goes to the f1), his fantasy suite was at a separate resort that required a boat ride off the mainland while joey and xavier's were at nanuku where the f3 rose ceremony and mtp were also filmed, joey's most recent post with charity contained only press pics or pics from the bachelorette social media pages that are public for everyone to see while dotun's recent post was ALL bts/unseen pics which must've been sent to him because they're not available anywhere else.

and that's not even factoring in social media clues such as charity and dotun both sharing the same song to their stories, nehemiah following dotun first and only following other guys after it was discussed on reddit, and dotun posting from a house that production rented for the weekend after mta (and the only reason it was discovered that it was that house was because of an extremely reliable poster who gets information about the houses. no one would've known where it was otherwise). like there's a LOT pointing to dotun so i feel uncomfortable with the implications that people only think it's him because they're blindly following rs.

i know some people don't like reddit and that's fine, but i would suggest looking through https://www.reddit.com/user/Sandbetweenhertoes comment history. that's the poster who has a 100% strike rate with shv houses since michelle's season and they have lots of comprehensive comments with screenshots about charity's filming and the locations used.
Exactly. The people who play close enough attention can find SHVs through producers. That poster knew before MTA even started which house production booked for the weekend of MTA, & said that they wouldn't share until after the SHV was over. & then Dotun posted from the house that the poster knew production had booked. I guess people can form their own opinions for why Dotun would be staying at a house production booked over the weekend of MTA. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:16 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm pretty sure all of us are well aware of all the clues pointing towards Dotun. I'm interested in the Joey clues if there is actually something legitimate there. JMO.
For all the talk about RS being wrong sometimes (& IA him being wrong would not be surprising at all), the thing that's even more unreliable than him is SM clues, because those can be interpreted any way to suit opinions people already hold. & so far, that's all I've seen for Joey. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:24 am

@ReneeM & @ariwolf you’ve had very enlightening posts. Thanks for sharing the sleuthing info you’ve found. The NYC restaurant & SHV has always felt to be solid clues in favour of Dotun. I haven’t seen the same kind of evidence to support Joey as F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM