SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:05 pm

Agent99 wrote:What has Reddit got to do with this forum?  I don't go on Reddit, but I know information is brought over here from it and I imagine vice versa.  But it shouldn't matter if people are disrespectful there, if we can maintain civility here.  I say share it cause that's the whole point of us being here Smiley

This! I’m all about the sleuthing, speculation & evidence. The best part of the show is actually trying to figure out how it ends. I’d love to know how this ends for Joey. The SC analysis is my favourite! 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:10 pm

@ariwolf Um I will say this YES some of what I know would compromise a source while the other stuff is mere sleuthing s/caps it is still the information I know to reveal and not for the purpose of "taunting" clique-y as you say I am. So please don't assume about me nor the info I have come across. whatever to each their own IMO.

ETA: all the S/caps have been added to what I have referenced and can be easily sleuthed as well.

Last edited by chasus71 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:20 pm

I will share something I saw on Joey's IG which seemed positive towards him being F1.  There is a photo of him swimming in a rainy location.  To me it looks more like Hawaii than Fiji.  I didn't pay much mind to it initially.  Today I actually listened to the song he has playing...it's called The Girl by City and Colour.  The specific phrase says " please know I'm yours to keep, my beautiful girl".
He posted it 4 weeks ago.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:26 pm

@chasus71 okay! i feel like that should've been made clearer because i wouldn't have pressed if you said something like "i can't share details" from the beginning. i was just saying how the vague gifs/comments came across to someone who's been mostly a lurker this season. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:09 pm

I think sometimes it is difficult to share specific info only to have it take a walk around the block .. I have found this in the past and seen people really come down hard on the OP of the info .. It has happened this season big time .. ex. Can’t even mention Joey at another site without getting bombasted . Insulted . Called insulting derogatory names .. Sleuthing has been this sites specialty for years and decency as well. Disrespect has not been tolerated here as it has at other sites .. and that is why folks stay

Sometimes people get so blind to all that is happening .. being soo focused on a favorite .. that they forget that there is another side to the coin and are unable to see anything on the other side of that coin .. especially when the other side of the coin has a lot to show .. we have all been there over the years .. this year we have two great guys .. both have great attributes .. it’s easy to choose a favorite .. but if eyes were opened .. and more open mindedness .. I think more would be of both guys and why one may not be the only. I really think the answers are there to be seen

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:17 pm

Honestly as someone who's been a member of this forum for years, I don't feel there's been a lot of unbiased sleuthing this season. In fact, imo this forum has been one of the most biased pro-Joey forums out there to the point where I was participating in sleuthing earlier in the season & stopped because it seems the only sleuthing that matters are ones that points to Joey. Even if those perceived clues are MINISCULE in comparison to the ones that point to Dotun. Nobody here seems interested in who actually is F1, which has been fairly clear for a few weeks so there's really been no point in pointing out the legitimate clues for Dotun. I'm just waiting for next Monday. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:18 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think sometimes it is difficult to share specific info only to have it take a walk around the block .. I have found this in the past and seen people really come down hard on the OP of the info .. It has happened this season big time .. ex. Can’t even mention Joey at another site without getting bombasted . Insulted . Called insulting derogatory names .. Sleuthing has been this sites specialty for years and decency as well. Disrespect has not been tolerated here as it has at other sites .. and that is why folks stay

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3aiop6e19jbjf00zu7woox77rg47m3q4ma9cfxjxx&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:25 pm

People can continue to sleuth if they like the S/caps have all been posted regardless of if they believe Joey is F1 or not. I'm sure some may find the details they want or need of the events to come for an "unexpected" ending that Jesse alluded to at MTA. But also, maybe not as we all look at things differently JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:Honestly as someone who's been a member of this forum for years, I don't feel there's been a lot of unbiased sleuthing this season. In fact, imo this forum has been one of the most biased pro-Joey forums out there to the point where I was participating in sleuthing earlier in the season & stopped because it seems the only sleuthing that matters are ones that points to Joey. Even if those perceived clues are MINISCULE in comparison to the ones that point to Dotun. Nobody here seems interested in who actually is F1, which has been fairly clear for a few weeks so there's really been no point in pointing out the legitimate clues for Dotun. I'm just waiting for next Monday. All jmo.

I think the difference here is that no one has judged anyone’s choice of who they like or think is F1 .. no has been called names .. or been looked down on because of their choice .. where as that is not the same elsewhere .. it just seems that a certain person posted what to me .. is questionable .. it became a done deal .. I think this site has done a good job of continuing to sleuth .. and probably will .. until the deal is done

I myself do not trust RS this year .. that’s my opinion .. and I see enough for myself not to believe him .. every one to each their own and that’s ok .. I respect your choice

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:31 pm

Once again@"chasus71" thanks for the SCs.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Once again@"chasus71" thanks for the SCs.

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3ohsg2wr2xkit9ji29gteb4hej4gwrfb9uevbfb5d&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:33 pm

chasus71 wrote:People can continue to sleuth if they like the S/caps have all been posted regardless of if they believe Joey is F1 or not. I'm sure some may find the details they want or need of the events to come for an "unexpected" ending that Jesse alluded to at MTA. But also, maybe not as we all look at things differently JMO.
If it's about screencaps & sleuthing then it would've been discussed that Joey wears a light blue suit to the FRC & Dotun wears black. In past seasons when people have sleuthed on this board, it would've been pointed out that whenever there's 2 men at the FRC, the F1 always wears the darker colored suit. These are details that's been tossed to the wayside this season. I get that people have their faves. I get that a lot of people on this board love Joey, but there hasn't been impartial sleuthing. That's without even considering all the post season things that point to Dotun.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM