SELECT CONTENT

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:27 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for all the updates!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:52 pm

He is my#1 pick for Charity If she dosent pick him I would think he's the perfect fit for next Bachelor lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:22 am

Jolena wrote:He is my#1  pick for Charity  If she dosent pick him I would think he's the perfect fit for next Bachelor lead. jmo

Xavier was my pick from the start but that’s only on paper. Need to see personality before I can say he should be charity’s choice or the bachelor.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:56 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jolena wrote:He is my#1  pick for Charity  If she dosent pick him I would think he's the perfect fit for next Bachelor lead. jmo

Xavier was my pick from the start but that’s only on paper. Need to see personality before I can say he should be charity’s choice or the bachelor.

Exactly what I thought , perfect on paper Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633 . I doubt he's a dudd though or he probably wouldn't have made it to F4 and usually if the lead isn't picking him (because they do know who their F1 is long before hometowns and sometimes on night 1), TPTB will have them drag him to the end to get enough viewers exposure if he's in their sights for next lead to see how they fair with viewers & on social media. That's why 98% of the time we see one of the Final 4 as next lead unless there's something special they see that they like in a F6 like they did with Hannah Brown. (which I believe is rare, correct me if I'm wrong) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:34 am

Someone on Reddit found this and it maybe about Xavier’s htd. Soon like it may have been at a yarn store and they went knitting. Happen in Lakewood, Ohio on the day of his htd.

This date makes me like him even more. But it doesn’t seem like a f1 date, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:31 am

@smg2587 wow that sounds like a great date.

A friend of mine's son is a knitter. He does amazing work. I'm looking forward to that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:Someone on Reddit found this and it maybe about Xavier’s htd. Soon like it may have been at a yarn store and they went knitting. Happen in Lakewood, Ohio on the day of his htd.

This date makes me like him even more. But it doesn’t seem like a f1 date, jmo.

Well, Xavier is looking like the real deal now! Secure enough in his manhood to have a dating show date in a knitting store!
Whoever found him for casting should win an award!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:38 pm

someone who knows him on reddit said he's a really sweet guy but VERY quiet and reserved. also is defending his thesis this summer and apparently already has a job lined up after that so doesn't sound like a guy who's going to be a franchise mainstay if he's not f1 imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:06 pm

@ariwolf thanks for the info.

He sounds like a catch!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:54 pm

I have missed so much, computer virus, now fixed. I'm interested to see how Xavier lands...he does seem like a catch and a nice guy...what a concept for this show. But I know that Charity is here for the real deal, so yeah!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun May 07, 2023 7:10 pm

I like smart guys, and I am very interested in seeing Xavier.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 07, 2023 9:21 pm

@Amethyst Me too! He's adorable and very smart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Amethyst
pavalygurl
Jolena
Norcalgal
Kure24