SELECT CONTENT

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:23 pm

He will pay a price for awhile for the way he handled last night and cCharity
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:52 pm

I definitely agree and I suspect he wont post as much for a bit longer.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:02 pm

I'm thinking of the guys like Tanner and others who did not get the same chance with Charity and here is Xavier throwing it all away.  This MTA is gonna be a roast.  And he deserves every bit of it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:13 am

Wonder what is said that makes him get up and walk away during the MTA. Something Charity told him or he just couldn't handle all the pressure being said to him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:16 am

Linds911 wrote:Wonder what is said that makes him get up and walk away during the MTA. Something Charity told him or he just couldn't handle all the pressure being said to him.

He told her he did fall in love with her .. she got a bit ticked and told him what the hell was she supposed to do with that .. and he hot up and walked
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:22 am

^^ Ahh yes got it thanks!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:46 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Nice-b12
Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 16956111
Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 16956110
Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 16956112

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Last edited by chasus71 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:03 pm

He finally posted and again take it for what it is i think, IMO. Hopefully he learned from this situation.

CAPTION

It’s taken me awhile to write this but here goes…

I never would’ve guessed that one DM asking me if I was ready to find love would take me on such an intense journey of self-discovery. For the first time in my life, I let go of the facts and figures to instead focus on letting my feelings lead the way. The process wasn’t easy but it’s been immensely eye-opening.

To Charity: Thank you for always creating space for me to open up and step outside of my comfort zone as well as for being willing to have tough, raw conversations that pushed me to think more deeply. You deserve everything and more and I wish you the best in finding your forever person.

It’s never easy to share the worst parts of your past with someone you love (let alone the world!) but honesty and accountability are necessary for growth. This journey was all about vulnerability and although I may not have always been as clear or eloquent in expressing myself as I would’ve liked to be, I’m forever grateful for this experience.

This was the ultimate experiment in love for me. And while all experiments leave me with unforgettable lessons, this one in particular has also better prepared me to move through life with more self-awareness. I know there’s lots more learning, more healing, and more work to do and I’m looking forward to becoming the best version of myself.
rose

https://www.instagram.com/xaygotthesauce/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:11 pm

I'm still gonna be interested in seeing him at the MTA and whether he did walk out or it is showing us his leaving after they completed their discussion.   I'm just disappointed in his behavior on the FSD and hope he does a lot of introspection and growing from all this.  A wee bit of therapy would not hurt either.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:31 pm

Well that statement packed in virtually every TB cliche ever. Maybe he's sincere and just doesn't have a vocabulary to express it--so falls back on cliches.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:20 pm

@eusebeia I want to believe he's sincere. Time will tell though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:42 am

***JustintakestheBach just posted in IG about everyone who participated in this and those who did not and why the guys did this to begin with. (The comments are interesting as well)

CAPTION explain:

Last night during the MTA, it was revealed why several of the men decided to write FP at the end of their IG headshot / cast announcement captions. Turns out that it stands for “F*ck Peter,” referring to Peter Cappio, aka the new Pilot Pete who was eliminated on night one. The men justified their decision to do this by stating that Peter was an a**hole the first night and on a post filming media relations Zoom call of some sort. Even though millions of people watch this show and there are countless producers, execs, and media managers who oversee everything, they thought no one would ever find out. Anywayyy, here’s a breakdown of which cast members allegedly took part in the caption (and have since edited them, 7-10 weeks ago), who never posted the FP to begin with, and those who we just will never know. I really channeled @bachelordata for this one you guys rose

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_IbAIMu0T/?img_index=3
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Xavier Bonner - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Amethyst
pavalygurl
Jolena
Norcalgal
Kure24