SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:59 pm

I wish the F2 would be let go earlier and the lead can concentrate on the F1. It's always heartbreaking to watch this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:03 pm

Gabi has known for ages she wasn't going to be the one, hence why I don't understand why she wanted the sex. Why embarrass yourself on national tv?

She is p*ssed she was strung along, but that is the show. It has been that way for 20+ years. I don't understand why they get so ticked off. Don't do the show!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:03 pm

Sprite wrote:Gabi has known for ages she wasn't going to be the one, hence why I don't understand why she wanted the sex. Why embarrass yourself on national tv?

She is p*ssed she was strung along, but that is the show. It has been that way for 20+ years. I don't understand why they get so ticked off. Don't do the show!!!

Exactly! ITA
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When Kaity arrives? Gabi knew.

Wow! I couldn't believe that she said that: "when it really matters, don't park here."!!! I don't know if that has ever happened.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:12 pm

I guess the proposal and after with the couple will be all of 5 minutes total. Ugh
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:13 pm

Enough already Gabi!!! Nobody forced you to have sex on national television. Did you expect that nobody would ever find out? Please.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Here we go , Jesse doing the company crap making I them relive the fantasy suite. I hate that the do this. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:20 pm

I feel bad for Gabi, but now it's dragging.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:21 pm

This is such a downer leading up to the reason I watch this darn show!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 pm

This is worse than any of us thought .. my heart goes out to Gabi
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 pm

How are Gabi and Kaity best buddies?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree… 45 minutes… and now maybe 25-20 minutes to see the happy ending and couple!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Jeepers
mtnlvr55
jojo47
Sprite
mrsbatonmom