SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with you! I feel Zach's season mirrored Sean's in a lot of ways. And if 10 years later, these two have 3 babies, it will mirror that season even more! Despite the messiness at the end, Zach is a stand-up guy.

and love your new avatar. After 45+ inches of rain in the past 3.5 months, I am so ready for spring!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My gardener came this am after weeks of rain, rain, rain. Most of my plants survived but some clean up and such helps. It is almost 70 and sunny....I could cry of sheer happiness.

I agree with your take on the outcome of the show as well. My heart hurts for Gabi as she struggles with insecurty. But at 25, she's got time to grow into more confidence and opportunities. I like Kaity so much and was happy for her. Ariel remains a class act who I hope we see more of. Agree on the parents, esp. Zach's dad. I think he's gonna be great for Kaity.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:29 pm

I watched this whole season it wasn't the worst season. I mean Zach made some mistakes like all bachelor and ettes do. I mean that's part of this franchise if you've watched many seasons like I've seen laugh out loud

I wish Zach and Kaity the best together! I well say, Kaity handled herself well through everything thrown at her this season! Zach got lucky with his 1st pick! Also, Zach got Kaity a nice engagement ring!

Gabi tbh I don't feel that much sorry for her imo like many of you do. I feel bad for her sure but she did sign up for this show like the many others who do know what they go through.  She prob has seen this show many season and knows how it can go or not. She kept saying over and over she knew she wasn't the one. That kinda bothered me tbh if she knew why did she keep going? Was she going for the ette gig? Did she have to play along like Zach did since this is a show? I can only hope Gabi will find a good guy for her in the future that is suited for her and gets hers.

Ariel, I wish her the best I kinda was hoping she was the ette for next season. Though tbh I hope she ends up with someone good outside the franchise.

See y'all on the next bachelor season or ette season. Who will get played? or how will they taint the bachelor or ette? we shall see..... It's a show after all laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:49 am

pavalygurl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   My gardener came this am after weeks of rain, rain, rain.  Most of my plants survived but some clean up and such helps.  It is almost 70 and sunny....I could cry of sheer happiness.

I agree with your take on the outcome of the show as well.  My heart hurts for Gabi as she struggles with insecurty.  But at 25, she's got time to grow into more confidence and opportunities.  I like Kaity so much and was happy for her.  Ariel remains a class act who I hope we see more of.   Agree on the parents, esp. Zach's dad.  I think he's gonna be great for Kaity.

Very sad for Gabi but TPTB knew of her insecurities , they fill out extensive applications & questioning interviews. She was insecure on the first group date when she walked off crying. She knew what she was getting into and im sure the producers made him take her to the end , I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to let her go earlier (he knew she was Kaity's Bestie too) but they wouldn't let him. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   My gardener came this am after weeks of rain, rain, rain.  Most of my plants survived but some clean up and such helps.  It is almost 70 and sunny....I could cry of sheer happiness.

I agree with your take on the outcome of the show as well.  My heart hurts for Gabi as she struggles with insecurty.  But at 25, she's got time to grow into more confidence and opportunities.  I like Kaity so much and was happy for her.  Ariel remains a class act who I hope we see more of.   Agree on the parents, esp. Zach's dad.  I think he's gonna be great for Kaity.

Very sad for Gabi but TPTB knew of her insecurities , they fill out extensive applications & questioning interviews. She was insecure on the first group date when she walked off crying. She knew what she was getting into and im sure the producers made him take her to the end , I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to let her go earlier (he knew she was Kaity's Bestie too) but they wouldn't let him. jmo

Zach strikes me as having very protective instincts, so IMO Gabi's insecurities were (to him,) a feature and not a bug. Ditto for Kaity's insecurities, although they paled in comparison to Gabi's. I think this is why his relationship with Ariel only went so far -- her level of confidence was ultimately not what he was looking for in a potential wife. That's why at one point I said something to the effect, "In another lifetime, he would have picked Ariel -- just not this one." I think that Kaity is exactly what he was looking for, so I have high hopes for their success as a couple.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good insight on Ariel's confidence not being compatible with what Zach was looking for. She was spot on and so classy at the ATFR!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 27 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Jeepers
mtnlvr55
jojo47
Sprite
mrsbatonmom