SELECT CONTENT

Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:11 pm

I'm listening to them on Bachelor Happy Hour and heard something I hadn't before. It was that Zach's dad gave Kaity a bit of a hard time on her MTP and " kind of laid into me, but not in a bad way" according to Kaity. Apparently he asked her "What happens when the commission check doesn't come in?". She said she freaked out a bit and thought "where's Zach?". Anyone know what he meant by that? affraid Zach said that his dad was extremely tired from jet lag & had quite a bit of whiskey. Zach has apologized to Kaity since but said his dad is really a big teddy bear. T

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:16 am

@albean99 With all the influencers coming off the franchise, I'm thinking that was a dig, when the popularity wears off and there's no more offers sort of thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:I've mentioned this in other threads, but I was initially rooting for Gabi, and was disappointed when the spoiler photo surfaced.  But Kaity won me over.  I do agree he made the right choice, and I have high hopes for them!  rose bud

Me too but once the show aired, her insecurities made me question the spoiler of her being the F1.

They are so cute together. I'm going to enjoy the updates from these two. We never know how long the couples will last but I hope it all works out for them.

She is on contract, while the show was airing. She'll live where she is now, and Zach will be moving next week. Sometime in the summer they will move in together. It sounds like maybe she's in a lease right now for work, because she mentioned they will live separately for 3 months.

I loved the look on Kaity's face when it appears she learned that it sounds like Zach sort of lived with somebody for a time. Wrong question, Becca!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:47 pm

They really are cute together! I do hope they continue to find their best friend in each other and that their relationship will strengthen out of the bubble.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 With all the influencers coming off the franchise, I'm thinking that was a dig, when the popularity wears off and there's no more offers sort of thing.  

I just thought it was funny because Zach barely uses SM and Kaity is a nurse so we'll have to see if she becomes on influencer.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:55 pm

I hope they are together! Looks like they are going to Kingston!

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 Capt1081

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitybiggar/3069528335258207560/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:57 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:58 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/586-off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-28292802/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:26 am

I listened to Kaitlyn's off the vine podcast and she tells alot of insight as to how this show works and confirms how the leads have no say in how the show plays out. I didn't think for one minute that Zack wanted to have sex with Gabi and tell the world , Def worth listening to. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:29 am

I'm looking forward to following them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqb9wigNsgH/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope they are together! Looks like they are going to Kingston!

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 Capt1081

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitybiggar/3069528335258207560/

I was hoping they would go to Kingston. Since they were in NY it is so close.

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:13 pm

Jolena wrote:I listened to Kaitlyn's off the vine podcast and she tells alot of insight as to how this show works and confirms how the leads have no say in how the show plays out. I didn't think for one minute that Zack wanted to have sex with Gabi and tell the world ,  Def worth listening to.  jmo

I'm listening now. It's very enjoyable. You would think these two have been together for years.

@Brill good point since they were in NYC. No updates yet from Kingston.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqd-nQvjhEk/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+9
ariwolf
Brill
Linds911
luvstx
albean99