SELECT CONTENT

Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:22 am

Just so sweet and adorable. They are going to be the next Bach success story because they were both in it for the right reasons.

Still think it's crazy that I actually stood next to Kaity during FD week!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:00 am

Any couple that says that want to move to LA post-show should look at these two as well as the OGs Trista and Ryan. Getting back to normal should be your #1 priority as a couple. It's the best guarantee you have a shot a making it.

I love Kaity's "Thank you for giving my heart a home". Sometimes we don't know what we need until we are given it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:29 pm

They are still being adorable! beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzRqzBpurTV/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b9275a82-34c8-40f0-a88d-8b11b1011746&img_index=3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:36 pm

it's their one year anniversary today 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 1f389

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 F_fr_110
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:13 am

Former Bachelor star Zach Shallcross and fiancée Kaity Biggar took the next big step in their relationship with a new house.

“Officially our new home,” Biggar, 29, shared via her Instagram Stories on Thursday, January 11, showing off their adorable two-story home. The picturesque place is painted white with a black roof and trendy black detailing. The season 27 couple reside together in Austin, Texas, and Shallcross, 27, also spends a lot of time in his home state of California.

Shallcross proposed to Biggar during the finale of The Bachelor season 27, which aired in early 2023. The pair wasted no time merging their lives, and Biggar revealed via Instagram in July 2023 that they were “officially roommates.” Moving in together proved to be a great idea for the couple, with Biggar gushing over their decision via her Instagram Stories in October 2023.

“Our relationship has gotten stronger since moving in together. It actually has,” Biggar told fans during a Q&A. “We get to watch movies together and wake up together. We do all the activities together and cook together and clean together.”

As far as a wedding date, Shallcross and Biggar have their sights set on 2025, but they aren’t in any rush to get married.

“This question has been asked so many times. We’re still planning on getting married in 2025. We don’t have anything set in stone yet. We’re just really enjoying this stage of our relationship,” Biggar told her followers, noting that the duo might get hitched in her native Canada. “We toss around the idea of doing a destination wedding and we’re totally open to exploring new ideas and new environments like maybe Canada, who knows.”
1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 Bachel10
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-zach-shallcross-and-kaity-biggar-move-into-new-home/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am

That's a beautiful home. Congrats to Kaity & Zach on their next step! I'm glad that they're taking the wedding planning slowly. The show rushes you but I think it's smart to take your time.

Edited to add that I originally thought they bought a house but think this is a rental and maybe a townhouse based on this interview. There's also a cute part about Kathy from the Golden Bachelor.

Short video from Bachelor Happy Hour

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:06 pm

Wonder if Zach's job takes him to CA so often? It's good they live somewhere Kaity feels comfortable if he's gone a lot. I can't imagine moving to a new area and not knowing anyone and not having your partner around much.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:30 pm

@Norcalgal, if I remember right Kaity already lived in Austin with her job prior to going on TB. I just looked it up and she said she moved there in August of 2022 so I imagine she already had friends there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:44 pm

That's a beautiful house! The when are you getting married question is so annoying to me. laugh out loud

@albean99 thanks for posting the vid. I remember watching that, sorry I don't remember if someone posted it here or I saw it online google entertainment. It sounds like they are renting now for a year, then will look to buy as per Zach.

The more healthier a down payment, the smaller the mortgage. Maybe that's their intentions, to save for a large down payment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 pm

Don't get too excited about all the details! 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-zach-shallcross-kaity-biggar-officially-set-wedding-date/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:40 pm

Another year!? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+9
ariwolf
Brill
Linds911
luvstx
albean99