SELECT CONTENT

Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:02 pm

IA there's a different vibe and I like it!

krandrews Love to know how you two survive without working? All the bachelor/bachelorette cast are instant celebrities? Kinda sad. It’s not real life!
And yes, I watch every season! 🥴
23h7 likesReply

kaitybiggar's profile picture
Verified
@krandrews zach and I are working our regular jobs ! 😂💖 that’s how we survive

yes

ETA; Her IG story!!!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitybiggar/3088224845804918403/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:24 pm

Hi, first post in like 6 years LOL

Used to be obsessed with the show. But lost interest and hadn't watched a season since Becca's. I've kept somewhat updated in passing through social media but I don't know who 90% of people in Bachelor Nation are nowadays.

I happened on Zach and Kaity's proposal video a few days ago and thought it was super sweet (Was intrigued because I was aware that there hadn't been a proposal on the show in a pretty long time). Then fell down the rabbit hole of perusing their IGs, watching their dates on Youtube and then watched their whole season from the very beginning giggling

Love them together! They seem really normal and down to earth. Wishing them the absolute best!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:24 pm

@chrissy1295 Welcome back. Might you stick around for Charity's season?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:42 pm

From pics this weekend looks like Kaity was in Miami with girls from the show and Zack was in a wedding. Did anyone else catch Kaity's IG story last night (that has since be deleted? ) She was smoking a pipe Rolling Eyes , looked like they had a wild time laugh out loud . Zack looked dapper in his tux 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 5 4256136633 Just wondering if anyone caught this and what your thoughts were.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:29 pm

Jolena wrote:From pics this weekend looks like Kaity was in Miami with girls from the show and Zack was in a wedding. Did anyone else catch Kaity's IG story last night (that has since be deleted? ) She was smoking a pipe Rolling Eyes , looked like they had a wild time laugh out loud . Zack looked dapper in his tux 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 5 4256136633  Just wondering if anyone caught this and what your thoughts were.

I think Kaity mentioned on a recent podcast that she was going to meet up with her Bach friends 'soon' so not surprised they were in Miami.

Does seem a bit weird that she wouldn't go to a wedding that Zach was in but maybe it was to keep the focus on the bride and groom and not their Reality TV friends.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 01, 2023 2:05 am

luvstx wrote:
Jolena wrote:From pics this weekend looks like Kaity was in Miami with girls from the show and Zack was in a wedding. Did anyone else catch Kaity's IG story last night (that has since be deleted? ) She was smoking a pipe Rolling Eyes , looked like they had a wild time laugh out loud . Zack looked dapper in his tux 1 - Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - Page 5 4256136633  Just wondering if anyone caught this and what your thoughts were.

I think Kaity mentioned on a recent podcast that she was going to meet up with her Bach friends 'soon' so not surprised they were in Miami.

Does seem a bit weird that she wouldn't go to a wedding that Zach was in but maybe it was to keep the focus on the bride and groom and not their Reality TV friends.

I thought it weird too that she didn't accompany him to a wedding and instead went with the girls. I know these young ones do things differently today . I don't think I would've gone with the girls jmo .but you do make a good point about focus being on bride and groom and not them.

I thought Kaity was a little risky with some of her stories she posted this weekend, It looked to me more like Bachelorette party kind of stuff . IDK I guess im just too old fashion I wonder if Zack asked her to take them down. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2023 8:16 pm

@Jolena I saw the IG story partying with the girls. I didn't notice the pipe, but IG stories disappear automatically after 24 hours.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 01, 2023 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I saw the IG story partying with the girls. I didn't notice the pipe, but IG stories disappear automatically after 24 hours.

IT was a hugh long pipe she dragged it and blew clouds of smoke in the air, actually I was surprised she posted it , I know stories disappear after 24 hrs but the whole story was deleted shortly after it was up., maybe you saw another story prior to that one. IMO it wasen't flatering at all and I have a feeling someone (maybe her mom or zack ) told her to delete it.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon May 01, 2023 11:49 pm

i'm guessing kaity didn't go to the wedding because zach RSVP'd a long time ago and didn't have a plus 1
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue May 02, 2023 12:18 pm

Sprite wrote:@chrissy1295 Welcome back. Might you stick around for Charity's season?

My bachelor/reality TV-watching days are behind me for the most part, sadly laugh out loud. I've found something else that I absolutely obsess over. I might continue to lurk here and there, but my post will probably just be a one-off.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2023 7:52 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zach Shallcross & Kaity Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+9
ariwolf
Brill
Linds911
luvstx
albean99