SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Nice find @Enough yes

High chance Braith leaked his own story to DT to promote his "recently launched venture" IMO.   Suspect

But if TPTB are seriously going for another sporty dude, I despair.  It's 2023 - throw the net a little wider please.

Yeah I'd say so, he probably did. Nothing in the article hints otherwise, seems like he just straight up told them! Good on him tbh, we get to know who they're looking for and he gets some promo.

I wonder if they're just going for literally anyone who'll sign on out of desperation (probably), or if they're specifically looking for 'older/dad or dad vibes/media training'. While I'm really not into the sporty side at all (in fact its actively a turn off for me unless the dude also has an abiding interest in something nerdy as well haha), going for someone like that would be appealing to their core demographic, and someone like Braith would be a better choice than some of the other names that get floated around in terms of making a show that a) is a contrast and alternative to MAFS and not just a poor imitation and b) at least having the appearance of being about a sincere attempt at putting a successful couple together.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jack0104 Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:10 pm

I saw it on the post that Harry Jowsey may be will be the new bachelor, but then he delete it, I don't know it is true or not, I just share it

jack0104

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:39 am

Thanks @jack0104.   thumbsup

The same rumour was doing the rounds last year and Harry is heavily into self-promotion so might have just thrown it out there for a bit of extra buzz.  Either way we should hear something soon since filming starts next month.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:33 am

No one under 4.00 - rule out everyone on this list. Some completely dumb and predictable suggestions anyway. Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 LYZ1Ibj
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SiFKBme
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZjT2nMP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:41 pm

Todd King? He has a girlfriend who he seems blissfully in love with

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:07 pm

They just named the 3 Bachelors https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12278939/The-Bachelors-2023-Channel-10-confirms-three-suitors-season-11.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:04 pm

Yep, I just saw the post on IG.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5oM34yW

Source

No James Parr.  

Will Ms Pustetto be issuing a retraction over her "confirmation" he was one of the Leads question

Or will she just pretend she didn't fall for what I maintain was his & Thomas' scam to get him a bit of attention...

Anyway, gloating over.  I'll put the kettle on - let's start digging the dirt on these guys :detective

ETA:  Just reading through the comments on IG - everyone HATES the 3 Leads format.  Off to a good start then laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:03 am

Sigh.  Seems they put even LESS effort into casting than last year, if that's possible.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CwUwXIT

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Je9v5xl

Model.

[Ben] Waddell previously made headlines when he pursue [sic] legal action against Netflix over the concept for Down to Earth with Zac Efron, which he claimed was stolen from him, however he has since dropped the case.

He was also previously linked to Pip Edwards when they were spotted courtside at the Australian Open in 2023, just weeks after her ex Michael Clarke's Noosa brawl with Karl Stefanovic.

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZP1tRNG

Source

Ex-Canberra Raiders player.  

Article extract below from 2018.  Got a bit excited thinking we could have a Gay/Bi male Lead but it seems not.

(...although 5 years is a long time and there is a Pride round now  Hugesmile )

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 XaFrov7

Chances are you haven't heard too much of [Luke] Bateman or, if you have, most haven't put the face to the headlines.

Last year, he was the Raiders player used to promote the launch of the inaugural Auckland Nines tournament, an unknown teenage rookie in a room of NRL superstars.

He was also the player subjected to a homophobic slur in the Under 20s State of Origin match, when now Wests Tigers NRL half sensation Mitchell Moses was suspended for two weeks after on-field microphones broadcast him calling Bateman a 'f---ing gay c---'.

"A lot of people did question me and ask if you're gay, which I'm actually not," Bateman said.

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VBZcX18

Source

Hillsong-affiliated Influencer who has changed his YouTube bio to hide the fact he's a Hillsong-affiliated Influencer  Rolling Eyes

Original bio:

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 S7dCcWE

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KG3Tpjz

Sanitised version:

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZJHduNq

Source

Hard to choose which one I dislike most.  I'm guessing since Luke was "accused" of being gay he's at least a nice guy, sensitive even?  Hopefully????
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:20 am

Official blurb from Ch 10:

Australia, Meet Your New Bachelors; Wesley, Ben And Luke!

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 T6xUMu5

Wesley Senna Cortes moved to Australia from Brazil to study theology, and now he’s looking to find someone to build a life with.

“It’s a huge honour given what the show means to Australia, but also to represent my culture,” Wesley said.

“It’s not every day that you have such an incredible team helping you find love. I couldn’t be more excited.”

Ben Waddell is an international model and is looking for a partner to join him on his adventures.

“It’s such a surreal experience to take part in the new Bachelor series, and while I feel incredibly lucky it’s also very daunting,” Ben said.

“I’ll be going in with an open mind and open heart to find the girl of my dreams.”

Former NRL player Luke Bateman now works as a lumberjack, and is looking for a woman to appreciate his love of poetry.

"This is the opportunity of a lifetime, and I’m feeling all the first date nerves – dialled up to 11,” said Luke. “I'm looking for a partner who I can build and share a life with, a genuine person who makes me laugh and wants to start a family.”

Osher Günsberg will be on hand to lead the three new men in The Bachelors Australia, which is being filmed in Melbourne for the first time.

Source

It does sound like they're going with a Nice Guy edit for Luke then, and I'm guessing Ben is the guy they "stole" from MAFS (if there's any truth to that rumour).  

I don't even know what to write about Wesley the student of prosperity gospel.  Who did the casting, Scott Morrison???  Suffice to say, definitely not my cup of tea.

ETA:  "Hillsong Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator".  

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WuhRm6G

Source

What better way to go about that than on national TV eh?   Suspect

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:51 am

Oh wow 3 of them!! So is it going to be like how Rachel and Gabby's season was?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:54 am

@Linds911 We had three Bachelors last year too and it was a disaster! Can't believe they're going down that path again but I think it's a case of them not being able to get one decent Lead to apply so they're going with three, none of whom could carry a season on their own, and hoping something sticks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:59 am

do we know how old these guys are?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
ariwolf
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel