SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:27 am

@ariwolf Luke was born 23 January 1995 making him 28.

Source

Wesley appears to be around 29, according to this IMDB actor's bio he wrote himself:

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 AImT5Kf

Source

Ben is the oldest, probably around 36 I reckon.  His birth year is claimed to be "around 1986" here:

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KzCHVsl

and this article from a couple of years ago says he & Zac Efron are both in their "early 30s" (Zac is now 35)

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:27 am

They need to do a 2 Bach season in the USA. I am sure the women would be even more stressed laugh out loud

So what do you all think about the 3 guys selected??
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:39 am

@chasus71 What I think is Warners apparently had very few applicants to choose from laugh out loud

Ben and Wesley both appear to be fame-seekers IMO who have failed to gain popularity or traction in other arenas so thought they'd give reality TV a crack.  

There was a rumour Bach casting had stolen a "villain" from MAFS, who also wanted to sign the guy up.  I would guess Ben since he seems the most trashy.

I'm not a fan of sporty dudes in general but Luke is probably our best chance of seeing anything genuine.  Used to date a jockey.  Seems relatively "normal".

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LfzufVW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:03 am

@Bobette Thanks for the info.

Very interesting I see. I wonder why they wanted 3 leads when they had a hard time getting the interest. Time will tell how they do but Im sure it is just for exposure or to stay relevant.

I guess they have one lead who is mid-30's I see, very interesting almost like the US version of Ari maybe? laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:06 am

Boring, boring, boring
Will be as trash and silly and shallow as the last 'BachelorS' season
3 leads just does not work

Ch 10 are so out of touch

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:49 pm

All good looking guys imho until I read all the scoop on them. laugh out loud I cannot believe they went with three again. Are they shooting for 0/6??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:05 pm

Maybe they are trying to get it over with fast so they dont have to worry about 6 addtional solo seasons laugh out loud Might as well clump it together just in case rofl
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:11 am

@GuardianAngel @chasus71 Australian TV channels have to broadcast a minimum of 55% local content.  Ch 10 had a number of new shows they tried out last year that bombed and didn't get renewed so the decision to bring Bach back from the dead was purely to meet the quota IMO.  

The casting seems to have been low effort and shooting in Melbourne would be cheaper than QLD too.  It feels like even TPTB are bored with the show and are only making it because it's easy and they have literally nothing else. Ch 10 has been flailing and treading water for a while now.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MLuBYgu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:27 am

chasus71 wrote:They need to do a 2 Bach season in the USA. I am sure the women would be even more stressed laugh out loud

So what do you all think about the 3 guys selected??

Yes I would love that laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am

Bobette wrote:@Linds911 We had three Bachelors last year too and it was a disaster!  Can't believe they're going down that path again but I think it's a case of them not being able to get one decent Lead to apply so they're going with three, none of whom could carry a season on their own, and hoping something sticks.  

Oh they've already done it? Wow laugh out loud well let's see if it works this time!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
ariwolf
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel