SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:06 am

Wells Adams Shares Hilarious Update from Day 2 of Filming ‘Bachelor in Paradise’

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 23573e9f5db04a7d88db0fe56b830257_md

Almost paradise!

As Bachelor Nation fans get excited for Season 20 of “The Bachelorette” to premiere, we’re also gearing up for Season 9 of “Bachelor in Paradise.”

The season just kicked off filming down in Mexico, and bartender Wells Adams just checked in with a hilarious update.

Wells posted an Instagram Story from the beach, writing, “Day number two of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ 9 update: It’s official, the beach has been taken over by a bunch of Gen Zers who are using words that I don’t know what they mean at all, so I’m going to give you a rundown.”

https://bachelornation.com/2023/06/09/wells-adams-shares-hilarious-update-from-day-2-of-filming-bachelor-in-paradise/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:14 am

Serena Pitt & Abigail Heringer Reflect Back on ‘Paradise’ 2 Years Ago: ‘Feeling Extra Sentimental’

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 07bc31c40a28436fa50e40e1dff24481_md

Throwing it back!

Serena Pitt and Abigail Heringer are looking back on this week exactly two years ago.

On that day, the two first stepped onto the beaches of “Bachelor in Paradise,” where they met their now partners Joe Amabile and Noah Erb.

Serena took to her Instagram Stories and shared photos of her and Joe’s first moments on the beach meeting David Spade.

Alongside the pics, Serena wrote, “I seriously can’t believe this was two years ago today!!! I had no idea what I was about to find on that beach… Joe, I love you so much!!!”

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Deb441ea25f04ecf803265bb788deaba_md

https://bachelornation.com/2023/06/09/serena-pitt-and-abigail-heringer-reflect-back-on-paradise-2-years-ago-feeling-extra-sentimental/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:16 pm

Nice move from the person to take a picture of the schedule! yes

For those like me who needed a refresher:

Eliza  - Clayton's season

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cum55XYI9LD/?hl=en

Kat  - Zach's season She looks so different.

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Capt1106
https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Katherine_Izzo

Recent

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuAb2FcuMI9/?img_index=2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:30 pm

I sort of remember Kat. Wasn't there some drama with her? Don't remember Eliza.

Do none of these people post natural photos? Must they always be so posed/curated? It is tiresome.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:03 pm

OK so nothing amazing as far as spoilers goes.  Looks like a lot of them left alone even the notarious ones like Rachel...  I could not even remember Eliza or Kat...Usually I really like BIP, hope it will be the case again this season!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:23 pm

Kat kinda became a witch on wheels LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:11 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwOnZeCJ9C2/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:20 am

Rachel is on this season!? Nice!! Hannah B with a date card, doesn't she have a bf? scratch Who is the girl with the medical emergency? which is TMI btw!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15  Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:44 am

Linds911 wrote:Rachel is on this season!? Nice!! Hannah B with a date card, doesn't she have a bf? scratch Who is the girl with the medical emergency? which is TMI btw!  

Sadly Rachel is on this season. No doubt will be sh*ting on some other poor schmuck.

Hannah does have a boyfriend. I think several former leads will host a date or something along those lines.

I really do not want to listen to anyone discussing constipation issues ... ad nauseam. The poop baby has already gotten old and that was just the preview. I hope the lady that keeps the data about how much time each contestant gets per episode will track how much time/how often poop baby is mentioned. I have a feeling, it will take over at least one episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
frajosfanofchris
Jeepers
Sprite
bluwavz
luvstx