SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:55 pm

I love that Blake is so happy with the rest of his life and now only wants someone who will increase his happiness.

Is it just me or does he look better than when we first met him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:04 pm

@Sprite I said that in another thread, he looks more handsome than ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:17 pm

Sprite wrote:I love that Blake is so happy with the rest of his life and now only wants someone who will increase his happiness.

Is it just me or does he look better than when we first met him?

IA, his appeal is also with the devotion he has to his environmental and preservation of wild life projects! And he’s more lean and muscular and cut his hair. So yeah, he’s a cutie . He was just in Madagascar with Kendall amongst other for another project!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:08 pm

Apparently there's some rumors that BIP won't air in 2024 and possibly may be canceled. You can see Dave Neal talking about it, including what RS had to say. I like Dave's idea about them possibly paying more for better cast. He also made a good point that if they cancel BIP, they may lose potential cast members because of the missed opportunity. Will Bachelor In Paradise Be Cancelled?! Reality Steve Thinks So!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:15 pm

@albean99 I read that reportedly a Canadian company bought the venue at the beach where BIP films and said company has no interest in leasing the property for filming of BIP.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:36 pm

@albean99 They also seem pretty certain that Golden Bette will be filmed after the regular Bette.

The issue, with BIP obviously is the lousy season we just had with people nobody really cared about...that could be fixed by better casting and paying more. Another issue was moving the show back to Monday and not having a three hour marathon...particularly when you have a such a huge juxtaposition as we did between the wholesome GB followed by the trash heap of BIP.

There was also talk of having the Summer Games this year to play off against the Summer Olympics. They did this with the Winter Games a few years ago when they brought in cast from some international off shoots of the show. I personally wouldn't mind that. I thought it was fun and a bit different. Maybe more emphasis on competition and winning some prizes...maybe vacation type things...with some romance thrown in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:31 pm

IA, @Sprite. Dave had also mentioned the day of the week and said that lots of singles go out on Thursday nights compared to Monday or Tuesdays. Splitting the times to an easier 1 hr would also help. I think they should avoid airing at the same time as the Golden Bachelorette because the comparison won't be favorable to BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 9 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
frajosfanofchris
Jeepers
Sprite
bluwavz
luvstx