SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:00 pm

By the way, I found the name last of Bachelor Nation https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/The_Golden_Bachelor#Contestants

Look of this!! last name coming out now

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 J92nrgV

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:03 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:40 am

The Women of ‘The Golden Bachelor’ Reveal Why They Can’t Wait to Meet Gerry Turner

https://bachelornation.com/2023/09/06/the-women-of-the-golden-bachelor-reveal-why-they-can-t-wait-to-meet-gerry-turner/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:43 am

The Women of ‘The Golden Bachelor’ Reveal the Kind of Love They Are Looking For

https://bachelornation.com/2023/08/31/the-women-of-the-golden-bachelor-reveal-the-kind-of-love-they-are-looking-for/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:36 pm

Great answers! I'm looking forward to seeing all the ladies interact with Gerry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:26 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:36 am

@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting. After seeing this short clip, I think it's Theresa for the win Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:49 pm

@luvstx Agree she is the strongest contender. Both having had long term marriages that ended with both being widowed creates a very strong bond right away. It will be quite a show if they do indeed fall in love! And I'm here for it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:06 pm

@Norcalgal  Me too!  And Spectrum and Disney resolved their dispute and now I have access again to the local ABC network and can watch without having to get another streaming service.  Can't wait.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:30 pm

Loved the clip!! The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1176891977

Thanks @frajosfanofchris

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:55 am

The Women of ‘The Golden Bachelor’ Reveal Their Idea of a Perfect Date

https://bachelornation.com/2023/09/12/the-women-of-the-golden-bachelor-reveal-their-idea-of-a-perfect-date/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf