SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:41 am

@albean99 handwave Good to see you too.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:52 am

Billysmom wrote:Leslie was at DWTS last night, and also featured on BHH podcast.

Wonder if TPTB have her penciled in for anything special in the future?

I just went on a long walk (before a big storm tonight!) and listened to a few of the Bachelor podcasts covering the Golden Bachelor. I listened to the second half of the BHH podcast with Leslie. After listening, I am more certain that she would not be a good pick for the lead. She shared how her second husband cheated on her (sounds like it went on for a long time) and that it was more difficult for her (because of her history) to see Gerry go out on dates with other women. Joe or Serena also asked her to whom she was closest in the house. It took it a pregnant pause to list some names. And then she offered that she hadn't really been in touch with any of the women since filming ended. I found that odd. Because it certainly sounded like other women had stayed in very good touch.

I also listened to April interviewed on Almost Famous. I wasn't that interested in hearing her interview but I had more miles to kill. She's definitely a character and very self-assured. But she told Ben that things in the house didn't get "nasty" until "after filming ended." Ben being Ben and not the greatest interviewer, never asked a follow up question. Had we heard that things got nasty after the show?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:58 am

They wouldn't have been in the house after filming so not sure what that meant, @luvstx.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:11 am

albean99 wrote:They wouldn't have been in the house after filming so not sure what that meant, @luvstx.

I assumed it would have been by text or phone....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:29 am

I did listen to Leslie's interviews and I could'nt agree more,  she's truly not in a good position to be the lead of the Golden Bachelorette if there will be one!  Gerry mentioned that he would prefer someone new for the next Bachelorette (!!! I kind of disagree).   I think Joan, Susan and Nancy are all very good choices (by the way, Susan' son is a hunk, could we make him the next Bachelor -he's probably married with kids giggling )
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf