SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:23 pm

I can't wait! I cannot express how much I am looking forward to this one. I hope they don't disappoint.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:12 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:10 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:51 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:29 am

Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner Says His First Love Has Already Reached Out

Glamour: Was there something that you were dying to get back home to once this process was over?

Gerry Turner: Yes, there was. I had some contact with family, and I knew that I would always have that, but what I missed the most was my exercise through pickleball and that circle of friends. I was dying to get back to that because I was feeling like a slug. I really needed to be challenged with a serious game.

In a recent profile with the Los Angeles Times, you said you’d love nothing more than if Helen Mirren was a contestant on The Golden Bachelor. What qualities does Helen Mirren have that you’re looking for in a partner?

If you were to sum it up in one word, it would be grace. I think that's what she brings and that is her persona and that encapsulates a pleasant personality and intelligence and poise. I find her very attractive for those reasons.

So now that you’ve finished filming, are you happy? Did you fall in love?

That's a two-part question. Part number one is: Am I happy? I'm always happy. Part number two: Did I fall in love? I can't answer that.

Was an engagement something that was realistic in your mind? Because getting engaged is really hard after such a short time.

I went into the process looking for a person that I could spend the rest of my life with, and I was mentally trying to avoid putting a label on it. So as the journey unfolded, my ultimate goal was finding the person.

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-interview

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:39 pm

He is so darn sweet! I'm going to enjoy this, I just know it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:20 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:30 pm

:yes: :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:08 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf