SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:00 am

I don't have time to watch all the interviews right now but I really enjoyed the one that says Is it okay to kiss on the first date?" up several posts. I like how open Gerry is and look forward to tonight!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:34 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:52 pm

New Video on FB

Here: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/1398987090829632/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=v7YzmG

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:28 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

New Video on FB

Here: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/1398987090829632/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=v7YzmG

A very good interview!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:08 am

There are some cute tweets out there about tonights episode.
Best Tweets about Gerry and the Golden Bachelor

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:29 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:12 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:44 am

- https://www.instagram.com/p/CxvzCKWJc9w/?hl=en (Weird that not show up but work links for video that Gerry said "Throwback Thursday to the very beginning, what you will see tonight! thank you for joining this journey with me 😃 The Golden Bachelor premieres tonight at 8 o’clock 7 o’clock central on ABC!"

- not show up this

here pics: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ig10

- not show up here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxy8Uf3Jsuk/?hl=en&img_index=2

here pics: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ig_110The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ig_211

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:24 pm

'The Golden Bachelor': Gerry Turner Reveals How His Family Reacted to His Kissing in the Premiere (Exclusive)

https://www.etonline.com/the-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-reveals-how-his-family-reacted-to-his-kissing-in-the-premiere

‘Golden Bachelor’ Premiere: Gerry Turner on Meeting the Women, What Embarrassed Him and One Thing He Would Change

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/golden-bachelor-premiere-gerry-turner-interview-abc-1235604022/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:16 am

Screenshot new few

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JdVUlg1
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JdVU1dF
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 JdVUc0P.md

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:41 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:18 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:'snipped

‘Golden Bachelor’ Premiere: Gerry Turner on Meeting the Women, What Embarrassed Him and One Thing He Would Change

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/golden-bachelor-premiere-gerry-turner-interview-abc-1235604022/

Over the years we knew the RC went on for hours and hours. dizzy  dizzy

ETA: In the BT Interview, when asked what he learned about himself, he said that he's a big crybaby. Awww

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf