SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:23 pm

Did they really need to show his hearing aid??? Seems ridiculous to me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:30 pm

luvstx wrote:Did they really need to show his hearing aid???  Seems ridiculous to me.

That doesn't bother me. It's real life for a lot of people, especially as we age.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:19 pm

albean99 wrote:
luvstx wrote:Did they really need to show his hearing aid???  Seems ridiculous to me.

That doesn't bother me. It's real life for a lot of people, especially as we age.

It doesn't bother me, per se, Albean....but I feel like they are trying to draw attention to something that is equated to 'old age' and is really nobody's business.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:22 pm

luvstx wrote:
albean99 wrote:

It doesn't bother me, per se, Albean....but I feel like they are trying to draw attention to something that is equated to 'old age' and is really nobody's business.

Or, knowing how they are, it’s a prop 🤨

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:58 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:02 pm

Well that's a real scoop if true.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:31 pm

With that photo, I'm not seeing Robert Redford. Maybe a bit like Keven Costner.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:43 pm

I'm looking forward to the announcement!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:14 am

Here he is!
‘The Golden Bachelor’: ABC’s Senior Citizen Star Finally Revealed as 71-Year-Old Grandpa (Photos)

The spinoff — which will air this fall on Mondays at 10 p.m. — is a new twist to ABC’s long-running dating show franchise, which for two decades has mostly centers around 20-something and 30-something casts.

Turner is described by the network as a “charming 71-year-old patriarch,” who will show that love stories “only get better with age.”

A retired restaurateur and doting father and grandfather, Gerry (pronounced like “Gary”), lives in his dream house on a beautiful lake in Indiana. He’s often busy hosting barbecues, playing pickleball, cheering on his favorite Chicago sports teams, four-wheeling and spending time with friends and family at restaurants and local haunts.

Turner married his high school sweetheart, Toni, in 1974. They lived a happy life together for 43 years, with their two daughters, Angie and Jenny, and later, their two granddaughters, Charlee and Payton. Sadly, Toni suddenly fell ill and died in 2017. Six years after her passing, and with the support of his family, Turner is now ready to find love again.

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 169809_0853_R3
https://variety.com/gallery/the-golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-photos/gerry-turner-2/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:30 am

Thanks GA. Let the games begin!!

He’s certainly had a Glow Up Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:34 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf