SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:42 am

@Jeepers Bachelor of course
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3wdmqq7my0iyyghx08rf0u4guos0sptnxoawv14n9&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:52 am

well it's either joey or dotun imo. i highly doubt they're announcing anybody else at atfr when everyone is invested in those 2 guys and bachelor filming doesn't even start until at least a month later. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:13 am

I don't see how Joey isn't the next lead when Xavier basically admitted to wanting to hoe around, and I don't think that they've given AAron a bachelor edit

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:14 am

chasus71 wrote:After watching the final promo, I am sure that its not who people believe it is or want it to be as lead. Either way people will surely be shocked on both ends of the spectrum IMO. laugh out loud

I think we both want the same thing to happen. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:45 am

I felt that the clips the show chose to air of Sean puts him out of running for lead. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:10 pm

If the bachelor is not Joey I really feel it will be someone from a previous season. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:04 pm

I think Sean is very young and the cast would be as well.  Plus, he's said to be on BIP.  If they are open to choosing someone from BIP, I want it to be Tanner.  Well, I want it to be Tanner regardless... Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:50 am

jojo47 wrote:I felt that the clips the show chose to air of Sean puts him out of running for lead. JMO

For me, the more I see of him, the less I like him. I think he is a producer puppet and has visions of grandeur. Basically shoving himself on the hot seat with Charity was not a good look IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:14 am

If Joey is f2, then I believe TB will be him if he wants it. If he is f1than I think it's between Tanner & John. They both got more airtime on the MTA than their lack of drama would indicate. Still hoping for John although I like Tanner. I don't feel like Dotun will want to do it or he'd be in the mix for me.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:05 am

The Bachelorette: 2008 - SEASON FINALE
MONDAY, AUG. 21

8:00-11:00 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2008” (2008) (Season Finale)
Logline: It’s a crucial week in Fiji as Charity navigates the surprise of Aaron’s return and introduces two men to her family. A live studio audience watches as Jesse Palmer sits down with Charity and her final three men to watch the conclusion of her journey.

Extended Logline: It’s a crucial week in Fiji as Charity’s journey to find lifelong love concludes. After picking up where things left off with three men vying for her heart, Charity decides who will meet her family during a tense rose ceremony. Torn between two men whom she sees a future with, Charity seeks input from her family on the decision that will change her life forever. Meanwhile, Charity joins Jesse Palmer in front of a live studio audience to watch her final dates and the shocking conclusion of her journey play out. Plus, the newest Bachelor makes his debut, and Jesse shares a sneak peek from the new season of “Bachelor in Paradise” on the season finale of “The Bachelorette.”

The three men vying for Charity’s heart are the following:

Aaron B., 29, a software salesman from San Diego, Calif.

Dotun, 30, an integrative medicine consultant from Brooklyn, N.Y.

Joseph “Joey,” 27, a tennis pro from Lawai, Hawaii

(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-2008-season-finale/

So we will know on Monday who the next Bachelor is! I guess I shouldn't be surprised but if it's Joey, it will have my head spinning after a painful rejection!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:12 pm

I wonder what they think shocking would be? To a lot of people it would be Joey being f1. I don't think that's a given though because I've been underwhelmed in the past by their superlatives. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:46 pm

Oo I believe there may be some shock and awe going to be happening and messy to boot
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond