SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:57 pm

albean99 wrote:I wonder what they think shocking would be? To a lot of people it would be Joey being f1. I don't think that's a given though because I've been underwhelmed in the past by their superlatives. giggling

They do exaggerate with the way they describe the season or finale, don't they? There might actually be something to this one because I listened to Charity's portion of BHH and when asked if she could tease the finale, she said there's going to be a plot twist that people won't expect. Then she went on to say that she may have just spoiled the ending but she didn't care because she's too happy. Anyway, maybe said plot twist is what's going to be shocking. I won't be surprised if it's not shocking at all. MOST DRAMATIC SEASON!! Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698, I can still hear CH's voice.

Last edited by julychild on Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:10 pm

@julychild And I don't think the plot twist she's so happy about relates to Aaron's return.  

So many folks appear to have certainty that Dotun is F1, so IDK that Charity would view that as a spoiler.  

I'm also adding in that RS does not appear to have verification as to who the next Bachelor will be.   So things may not be so cut and dry this season.  Maybe there really will be surprises!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:01 pm

I listed to what Charity said also and took it to mean that she’s spoiling that she's very happy. Sometimes they have to play coy about whether they found love but Charity seems to be beyond that point.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:20 pm

The only thing that I think would be a shocking ending would be if she picked Aaron rather than Joey or Duton! Anything else... Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2622943811

Even if the next Bachelor was someone from a previous season, I wouldn't be shocked.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:00 pm

they say it's shocking every. single. season. so i truly don't think that means anything imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I listed to what Charity said also and took it to mean that she’s spoiling that she's very happy. Sometimes they have to play coy about whether they found love but Charity seems to be beyond that point.

I listened again and I agree with you on that. As an aside, this was my 2nd time listening to Joe and Serena and I don't think they are doing too badly. The keep the conversations light and fun.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:42 am

Sprite wrote:The only thing that I think would be a shocking ending would be if she picked Aaron rather than Joey or Duton! Anything else... Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2622943811

Even if the next Bachelor was someone from a previous season, I wouldn't be shocked.

Now THAT would be shocking giggling
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:03 pm

saw some speculation on reddit that it might be peter again since his parents are going to atfr and the announcement is supposed to be tonight Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f633 that would be crazy laugh out loud

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 B8wewe10
https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/15xlcz5/sweetnums_at_afr/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:11 pm

Well, if Peter is TB, that gives me a lot more free time on my hands!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:14 pm

George1218 wrote:Well, if Peter is TB, that gives me a lot more free time on my hands!!!

Make that two of us. He makes me want to puke and his mother even more so...and you know she would be forced down our throats for her idiotic behaviour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:07 pm

Charity is in love with Joey and very much in love with Duton. Next up Aaron on the beach fake acting crying. What a waste of time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:12 pm

Ugh on Peter. That’s insane!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond