SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:44 pm

Bachelorsherlock use to be here before there were problems between members and her. If I am remembering right, she did say some things right but a lot wasn't right and to me personally, she argued lots with regards to making her point being the only one heard. I honestly don't know what to make of the info though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:51 pm

hmmm  i never saw bachelorsherlock on here so i can't speak to that but she was right about everything on zach's season. she knew they were in estonia when rs thought it was somewhere else (he only corrected himself after pics got out), she knew gabi had the first hometown in vermont before anyone else, and she posted the zach/kaity frc pic.

the reddit commenter said sherlock posted proof of that 1-on-1 being on sunday earlier on instagram, but her account is private and she notoriously blocks people who share her posts without permission. i don't understand why she'd want to hide all that sleuthing though  no idea
https://www.instagram.com/bachelorsherlock/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:56 am

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen48
https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyEb45QRjBb/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:27 pm

With Jesse's pic above and the info they are in spain, there are only a few places that are known for their white buildings and I believe they are in the Andalusia part of Spain where there are 19 villages known for their white buildings/cobblestone streets.  There are 19 villages in the Andalusia Spain that is known for it's white buildings and goldy/brown around the windows/doors and the red tiles around the cobblestone walks like what's in Jesse's Instagram.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:41 pm

@Aunties_Love Thanks so much for posting this.  I read a 
post where someone thought it might be Marabella, which is in the Andalusia part of Spain.  Just a guess at this point.  Wherever it is, it's gorgeous.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:14 am

I think Jesse is at this hotel in Marbella.  You can make out the name of the hotel and the logo at the top of the photo a little to the right of center.  

https://laciudadelamarbella-ma.com/en

ETA: You can see the banners better in a photo on this site

https://theluxuryeditor.com/la-ciudadela-maison-ardois-boutique-hotel-marbella/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:01 am

@mbl fantastic catch!!

I’ve been to Marbella and it’s righ on the Mediterranean. Also close enough to places like Ronda that would make for great dates. Also very close to Malta.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:03 am

mbl wrote:I think Jesse is at this hotel in Marbella.  You can make out the name of the hotel and the logo at the top of the photo a little to the right of center.  

https://laciudadelamarbella-ma.com/en

ETA:  You can see the banners better in a photo on this site

https://theluxuryeditor.com/la-ciudadela-maison-ardois-boutique-hotel-marbella/

Here is the pic here for everyone to see.

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Maison_Ardois_marbella_andrew_forbes-9

And Jesse's for comparrison:

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 38619910

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:36 am

Great sleuthing, everyone! I love it when they go to somewhere I've never been. Will be fun to see more of Spain.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:05 pm

Great sleuthing everyone!! 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613

Jillian Harris went to Seville Madrid and Barcelona.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Great sleuthing everyone!! 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613

Jillian Harris went to Seville Madrid and Barcelona.

Loved her season….and especially Reid!! I remember many of the dates she had in Spain
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond